View Poll Results: Your Most Hated Attraction: What Would It Take To Induce You To -Experience It Again?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Show me the money. I could be bought with cold hard cash.

18 28.13%
  • A Park Multi-Day Hopper Pass would do it for me.

7 10.94%
  • An AP Pass would be my price - that and spending the night in Walt's apartment.

21 32.81%
  • Free admission to Club 33, along with unfettered access to the dessert bar during Fantasmic!

38 59.38%
  • My choice of seats at World of Color, and free eats.

7 10.94%
  • I'd love to pretty up at a Comlementary Princess Make-Over.

1 1.56%
  • Allow me to hang out with cool cast members at an after hours resort pub.

8 12.50%
  • Let me set off the fireworks while singing kereoke Disney songs.

7 10.94%
  • Allow me to sit Bob Iger's lap and ask him about all of Disney's secret future projects.l

7 10.94%
  • Other

4 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Iron-Clad Allie

Your Most Hated Attraction: What Would It Take To Induce You To -Experience It Again?

Even at the Happiest Place On Earth, i think most of us have one or more attractions thAt they absolutely hate. I'm interested in hearing about the things that might motivate you to give it another go.

A poll is up.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 01-31-2011 at 10:40 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Your Most Hated Attraction: What Would It Take To Induce You To -Experience It Ag

I'd ride space mountain again if the lap bars were replaced with shoulder restraints. I've got long (and fat) legs, and riding it, while not impossible or anything, is a bit of a contortion act, so i always feel rushed getting in and out knowing that if i take too long to get in and out i'll cause our vehicle to get shuttled off to the waiting area.

• =)

Re: Your Most Hated Attraction: What Would It Take To Induce You To -Experience It Ag

I'd ride Maliboomer if -

Ah, wait, never mind.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Omnitographer View Post
    I'd ride space mountain again if the lap bars were replaced with shoulder restraints. I've got long (and fat) legs, and riding it, while not impossible or anything, is a bit of a contortion act, so i always feel rushed getting in and out knowing that if i take too long to get in and out i'll cause our vehicle to get shuttled off to the waiting area.
    Well, I think requesting that the Splash Mountain lap bars be changed to shoulder restraints would be a good idea. Lot's of people share the same (or similar) problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    I'd ride Maliboomer if -

Ah, wait, never mind.
    hee hee! C'mon! Induge us... Inquiring MiceChat minds need to know.

• former CM

Quote Originally Posted by Omnitographer View Post
    I'd ride space mountain again if the lap bars were replaced with shoulder restraints. I've got long (and fat) legs, and riding it, while not impossible or anything, is a bit of a contortion act. . .
    Try the Space Mountain at Paris Disneyland. Ears banging against the restraint makes it
    the
    most
    painful
    ride
    ever.

You guys have the wrong attitude about this. I have a Drivers licence from Superstar Limo proudly dangling from my rear view mirror. I'd gladly go on it again just to see how bad a ride can be.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by jcruise86 View Post
    Try the Space Mountain at Paris Disneyland. Ears banging against the restraint makes it
    the
    most
    painful
    ride
    ever.
    So, what you're mainly after is unrestrained fun!

Quote Originally Posted by DebG View Post
    You guys have the wrong attitude about this. I have a Drivers licence from Superstar Limo proudly dangling from my rear view mirror. I'd gladly go on it again just to see how bad a ride can be.
    Wow. Most all of us intentionally broke while behind the wheel due to the lack of a California Limo driver's license, or registration and proof of insurance, That mind numbing boring ride had it coming.

• Minion

I would be glad to shower the teacups with vomit for some of those options!

• Banned User

Maybe club 33 would get me on Mickey's Puke Wheel again. MAYBE.

A trip to Club 33 would be the only way I'm getting back on Tower of Terror.
    "Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy."

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

Country Bears? no that's gone....

Honey I Shrunk the Audience? no that's gone too....

Golden Dreams? no wait....

umm....

AHA!

i will gladly accept cash if there's no line at FNSV. but my price only goes higher as the line gets longer
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

• The 'Big Dreams' Kid

Obviously 33.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by MidwayManiac View Post
    A trip to Club 33 would be the only way I'm getting back on Tower of Terror.
    Alrighty. But if everything at the dessert bar isn't eaten, you'll have to scarve the rest of it down while riding ToT.

Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    Country Bears? no that's gone....

Honey I Shrunk the Audience? no that's gone too....

Golden Dreams? no wait....

umm....

AHA!

i will gladly accept cash if there's no line at FNSV. but my price only goes higher as the line gets longer
    We'll have to find a way to sneak you to the front. Got it! We'll put you in a Nemo costume and tell those in line that you're the ship mascot.

Quote Originally Posted by dmtnt55 View Post
    Obviously 33.
    Obviously, you'll be rinishing up the leftovers from the dessert bar while riding ToT with MickeyMania. hee hee!
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 02-01-2011 at 09:15 PM.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by mickdaddy View Post
    I would be glad to shower the teacups with vomit for some of those options!
    That's very thoughtful of you. The teacups haven't been washed in a long time. I'll just spray them with lysol afterward and nobody will know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by noleafclover1980 View Post
    Maybe club 33 would get me on Mickey's Puke Wheel again. MAYBE.
    Mickey's Puke Wheel? Look out below everyone, the tide is up!

• Blew By You

Star Tours was the worst. Can I wait and pick my Club33 usage or does it have to be that same day? And can I choose one more so that I can get on Tower of Terror for the very first time?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast