What Are the Age/School Requirements to Get a Job?

Hi guys, I was about to apply for Disneyland, but was told you have to be 17 AND a graduating senior. Meaning you had to be in (my situation) Spring semester (last semester for high school) in order to get a job. I'm 17, but I won't be a senior, rather a junior. Does anyone know what the requirements are? I am thinking the best bet is to call the casting center, but I thought my fellow MiceChats will know.

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Re: What Are the Age/School Requirements to Get a Job?

There were two other threads in January on this subject.
    They do have a website.
    If you search the Disneyland.com website you'll find it.\

Edit:

How do I apply for a job at the Disneyland Resort?

The Disneyland Resort is always looking for qualified applicants. All applicants must be at least 17 or 18 years old and a high school senior.

• For hourly positions, please contact our Casting Office at (800) 766-0888. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
    • For salaried and professional positions, please visit our Disney Careers site or submit your resume along with salary history to Disneyland Resort
      Professional Staffing
      P.O. Box 3232
      Anaheim, CA 92803-3232
    • For information regarding auditions for the many entertainment venues throughout the Disneyland Resort, please call our audition hotline at (714) 781-0111. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.

source: http://disneyland.disney.go.com/faq/general/#general-q1
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Sorry about that. When about to apply you get "Most roles require candidates to be at least 17 years of age and a graduating high school senior. If hired, proof of age will be required for verification." I guess I'll have to call them. I could of bet I saw someone post on another site saying they got a job at 17 as a junior.

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Nerd View Post
    I guess I'll have to call them
    best thing to do

They MAY have an exception.
    It seems (from what I read on the requirements) Disney really like applicants who are bascially done with High School, henceforth the senior (looks like age plays a good part, but schooling def. does) part in the guidelines.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz