Here's my first post.. Hope you all can help as you seem to really know a lot about all things Disney.

My wife and I are taking our daughter to Disneyland for her 6th birthday on Dec 2-4. We used to be APs before our daughter was born, but having a kid really slowed down our trips to the park since we are coming from San Diego.

So its been a while since we visited and I'm wondering what you would recommend we do during our trip to the park. She's a little princess and loves interacting with the characters. I would definitely want to take a trip to the Blue Bayou since its been a long time and I'm craving stuffed mushrooms and Monte Cristo sandwiches. My wife and I love all of the rides, but our daughter is still too short to get on some rides (42 inches tall).

I guess I just want some help on maybe having a daily agenda of things that should not be missed and any tips to have things go smoothly. I really want my little girl to have a magical time and have a trip that she won't forget. Thanks in advance for any help that you can offer!