Red Face So, What disney parade choreography have you even semi-learned?

Well, after watching the PoD so many times in the park back during the 50th, i eventually learned the show stop routine and the intro of C!ASP(before their stop), after so many times, have you eventually learned the basic routine of any disney parade/show, ive always wanted to learn the F! banner routine, but can not get a clear video/the Mark Twain passes by so fast! lol, now as to those parade performer's, the choreography is not easy lol.

So what disney parade/show choreography have you learned, or seen so many times your like sitting there saying everything before it happens, you just cant do it yourself lol.

((also quick note of complete and utter disney nerdy goodness, i made my own PoD/F! Banner out of an old hanger, hot glue and some fabric, you done anything like this? or am i only this dorky?))

Re: So, What disney parade choreography have you even semi-learned?

I know a good portion of C!ASP, most of F!, parts of the Christmas parade, Drawn to the Magic (sad day that it's gone), even bits and pieces of the Halloween Cavalcade after seeing it once (granted, it's more movements, but yeah...). I've been dancing for 18 years, so I should be able to pick up choreography quickly!
    "Look there she goes, that girl is so peculiar...with a dreamy, far-off look, and her nose stuck in a book..." Yep, that would be me!

I tend to post in a thread and forget to check it ever again, or even worse, I kill it. Yay me.

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

C!ASP and play parade mostly. Not a parade, but I learned the monkey dance in Fantasmic!

• Clean Cup! Move Down!

Funny question! Last time I watched the Electrical Parade I noticed that there are a few performers that go through the whole parade with: step 4 times, tondue 4 times, repeat. I thought, "wow, how monotonous!".
    DL Trips: '78, '84, '89, '90, '91, '96, '03, '06, '07(x2), '08, '10(x2), '12, '14
    DW Trips: '08
    International parks: Some day...