• Somewhere on Main Street

Eight long days left...help me!

Okay, DH and I try to make it down to LA every 3 months so we can get our Mickey fix, but I just can't wait any longer. Our five year old daughter keeps counting down the days each morning and I'm driving my co-workers nuts because I do the same thing when I get to work. Seeing all the pictures and posts of the decorations makes us want to go that much sooner. Send me patience!

I've never made it to a weekend meet before, and we'll be there Dec 1st-5th, can you tell me where you guys meet up at? I'd love to stop by and say hi.

Thanks for listening.

• Best Buds

Re: Eight long days left...help me!

Just think about us poor, unfortunate souls who can only get to the parks every few years.

Enjoy the photos and try to use the time to scope out "must see" holiday items in the parks.
    ------------------
    DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!
    http://www.comedy4cast.com

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

from Dusty's calender post:
    MiceAge/MiceChat weekly meets are held at noon in the central hub of Disneyland. (Where the Walt and Mickey statue is)

Don't be shy. If you are afraid to come to a meet because you don't know anyone, please PM an Admin/Mod and we will make sure you are comfortable at your first meet.

What happens at a meet? About 30 minutes of chat and then we usually go to lunch. You don't have to go to lunch, and you don't have to spend any more time with the group than you want. There are no rules and no expectations. Just stop by, say hello, and stay as long as you want.

Some weeks are better attended than others, so if you stop by and don't notice a large group, try again another time. Also, it always helps to look for a Meet Thread. Some folks will post if they are going to a meet.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• =)

Quote Originally Posted by BugsBunny
    Just think about us poor, unfortunate souls who can only get to the parks every few years.
    Stole the words right out of my mouth. Er, keyboard.

Seriously, folks. There are people out there who love Disneyland but only get to go once every five years or so. Be considerate of them and don't complain about having to wait a whole three months between visits. No offense, Tiffany.