Question How many face character Tinker Bells do they have (@ Tink's Fairy meet n' greet)?

First of all, sorry for wasting forum space. Just had a stupid question regarding how many possible Tinker Bell face characters there are, that rotate over in her Fairy meet and greet. I know, probably no one knows. Just am going, and have a favorite Tink. She made my visit one time and would love to see her again. Okay thanks, and btw i love it here on Micechat. It's my home away from Disneyland.
    [SIZE="4"]Save the Disneyland Hotel Waterfalls

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

Re: How many face character Tinker Bells do they have (@ Tink's Fairy meet n' greet)?

I have never step foot inside Tink's Fairy Meet and greet before not even once since the first day it open. So I don't know how many rotating face characters they have for Tinkerbell. All I can say the only two people I know on this forum that visits this meet and greet on most of their visit would be "The Forbidding Eye" and "CaptHook" they should probably know the answers to your question.

oh, and one of the Tinkerbell I met a while back she used to be on the Lakers girls 2008.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Re: How many face character Tinker Bells do they have (@ Tink's Fairy meet n' greet)?

I know the Tink that was a laker girl!!! she is my friend she told me once there was 2 tinks when she is at work ( per day) but i'm not sure about the total #

Thanks Asianbma and Kadybaby! I didn't know one of the Tinker Bells was a Laker girl. That's awesome.

I've met 2 different ones. And the one I would love to meet again, was so personal and sweet! She liked my MJ shirt (yeah don't judge, lol), and was, just so nice. I made sure to put a good word in for her at City Hall that day. Thanks guys.
    [SIZE="4"]Save the Disneyland Hotel Waterfalls

Dont the face characters at DLR have code names? Like Demure Alice, Reggie Hatter, etc?

Is there a resource for this? Reminds me of the Adventurers Club!

• Queen Elsa

Well I have gave at less 2 Tink's a nickname but that is for me because I have been come good friends with them well really there is 4 that has become my friends but 2 of them I gave nicknames to and the other two I can't say because I know them personaly and don't want to get them in trouble. To answer your question I think there is at less 5. There is one I just met to me she is new.
    Last edited by Capt Hook; 02-06-2011 at 06:56 PM. Reason: editing my words.

Quote Originally Posted by asianway View Post
    Dont the face characters at DLR have code names? Like Demure Alice, Reggie Hatter, etc?

Is there a resource for this? Reminds me of the Adventurers Club!
    No, they don't. There are some character fanatics that have given certain people nicknames, but they are certainly not official or anything like the AC. Since the actresses who hang out with Tink are trying hard to portray one character, the best name would simply be Tinkerbell.

• Honorary Jungle Skipper

Quote Originally Posted by kcw View Post
    There are some character fanatics that have given certain people nicknames, but they are certainly not official or anything like the AC.
    That's exactly like the AC then. Club fanatics gave the individual performers nicknames as a way of discussing performers when they didn't know their real names. They weren't official either. The official names stayed Otis T. Wren, Hathaway Browne, etc.

I'm not sure if anyone has answered this specifically. I have gone with my daughter on a few occasions and the only other fairy who was there at that time was Silvermist. I've seen picures here at Micechat (during the time when I used to lurk... this is my first post, yey me) of Vidia and Terrence also. I'm sure if you get lucky, you could also see Fawn, Rosetta and Iridessa. Anyone know how many of these specific fairies other than Tinkerbell herself are at the Pixie's Hollow?

• Disney is home

There is only one Tinkerbell. Don't ruin the magic, you never know who comes on here or what age they are.

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by LaffitesLanding View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone has answered this specifically. I have gone with my daughter on a few occasions and the only other fairy who was there at that time was Silvermist. I've seen picures here at Micechat (during the time when I used to lurk... this is my first post, yey me) of Vidia and Terrence also. I'm sure if you get lucky, you could also see Fawn, Rosetta and Iridessa. Anyone know how many of these specific fairies other than Tinkerbell herself are at the Pixie's Hollow?
    Usely they have 4 out. It's Tink for sure then it could be any of the others like the last time I when it was. Terence,Fawn & Tink at the same time. But I hear on the same day I when that Silvermist was there as well so that will be 4.

• Following the Second Star

Quote Originally Posted by Donald1980 View Post
    There is only one Tinkerbell. Don't ruin the magic, you never know who comes on here or what age they are.
    This. So much of this.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by clockworkmonkey View Post
    That's exactly like the AC then. Club fanatics gave the individual performers nicknames as a way of discussing performers when they didn't know their real names. They weren't official either. The official names stayed Otis T. Wren, Hathaway Browne, etc.
    ah, got it. I'm sorry, I thought you were referring to the actual character names like what you listed. Then yes, it seems like the same thing :-)

• Former DL & WDW CM

Quote Originally Posted by Donald1980 View Post
    This was my exact thought.