•   

Parade of dream castle float for the christmas fantasy parade.

As we know during the mickey halloween party at disneyland they reuse a old float from parade of dreams the castle float for the halloween parade. I was thinking why can they use the caslte float for the christmas fantasy parade during the princess units they could use the same float n add one more float for the princess, the castle float from the parade of dreams n add more disney princess n christmas parade.

• Minion

Re: Parade of dream castle float for the christmas fantasy parade.

Quote Originally Posted by xceemora View Post
    As we know during the mickey halloween party at disneyland they reuse a old float from parade of dreams the castle float for the halloween parade. I was thinking why can they use the caslte float for the christmas fantasy parade during the princess units they could use the same float n add one more float for the princess, the castle float from the parade of dreams n add more disney princess n christmas parade.
    well they could buts it pain to switch that over to chrismas when they"le proply use for mickey soundsatiol prade
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• Creative Director

I don't believe there are any plans for the castle float to be used in Soundsational. That is getting it's own set of floats with new designs.

I believe there was a rumor that the finale castle float was to go into ACF...but I believe the float is too tall and would not pass under the garlands. During the 50th, the garlands, if you remember, were not strung across Main Street due to running POD during the day, and those floats were very tall...the finale float being one of the tallest.

• Disney is home

This idea has already been thought of and thought of by Disney. Originally it was suppose to be used 2 Christmas ago and then the rumor switched to it being last year. It never happened and was used for Halloween instead. If they were to use this float, they most likely would end up losing the garland that goes across Main Street, unless they were to tweak the float a bit.

It was actually the B&B float that was being considered for ACF.