• Iron-Clad Allie

"The Magic, the Memories and You" New Small World Projection Show

Featured on DisneylandNews.com

New Projection Show Turns 'small world' Into a Big Canvas, for 'The Magic, the Memories and You'

YouTube - New Projection Show Turns 'small world' Into a Big Canvas, for 'The Magic, the Memories and You'

Ooh! Ahhh! Oh my... You really have to applaud Disney for caring about families and frindships enough to undertake this highly ambitious new personalized show. It entertains the masses through clever lighting and special effects (using Small World as a canvas), while daring to personify "our" (not Disney's) personal cherished memories at the same time. Sure they are hoping to increase attendance and profits...but this is going to an awefully lot of trouble to do so.

With this in mind, my heartstrings are being pulled toward dedicating the faollowing songs to everybody out there:

YouTube - A dream is a wish your heart makes- Nikki Blonsky(CD)lyrics

YouTube - A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes - Cinderella (1950)

YouTube - cherish ;Kool & the gang
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Minion

Re: "The Magic, the Memories and You" New Small World Projection Show

Your like two weeks late on this. There have been multiple threads discussing this. You don't need t start a new thread on everything, just sayin.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: "The Magic, the Memories and You" New Small World Projection Show

Quote Originally Posted by Dlandclub33 View Post
    Your like two weeks late on this. There have been multiple threads discussing this. You don't need t start a new thread on everything, just sayin.
    I'll be getting a new job (or should I say jobs) in the near future, and will likely not have the time to do much posting. In the meantime, do me a favor and give this a listen: YouTube - A dream is a wish your heart makes- Nikki Blonsky(CD)lyrics
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 02-07-2011 at 12:32 AM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!