Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

Re: If you had to choose...

Big Thunder

I can't part with my beloved Splash. And Space needs to stay in TL to make something still seem futuristic. But don't worry, Big Thunder, I still love riding you.
    *snicker*

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

• formerly very helpful

I'd pick Space Mountain. I do love all of them, but as of right now, for health reasons, Space Mountain is the one I really can't go on.

• Mickey Ear Biter

With a heavy heart: big thunder. I love the ride and have so many great memroies growing up with that ride, but the I have more with Splash Motuain (and Space Moutain IMHO is far superior as a ride to Big thunder)

Good thing this is pretend and we get them all!
    Sometimes we cannot help, but be a little over dramatic...

• Yeti Enthusiast

Big Thunder's the easy choice. It took away one of the more iconic Walt-era rides and Frontierland has done nothing but decay since it opened. It's a fun roller-coaster, but to me, it's definitely the weakest of the mountains. Frontierland needs an expansive e-ticket like the Mine Train again.

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

Splash Mountain, cause it's like the only ride out of the three that gives me that falling feeling

EDIT: oooooooooh close forever! whoops, ok well definitely not Splash Mountain
    Last edited by GummiBears_Rock; 02-11-2011 at 07:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    Big Thunder....as much as I love it....it can be replaced with another type of Mine ride.....Splash has Brer Rabbit and they will never put him on another ride again...so have to keep that.
    I was going to say Splash, but this answer made me re-think it.

I'd say close space mountain, while I enjoy it and all, its my least favorite, mostly because its indoors and dark, and I just prefer outdoor coasters so Thunder Mountain gets my vote there, and well Splash Mountain can't go anywhere as I love flume rides and its the only one...

Without even thinking about it logically, as in what the ride would be replaced with, I would choose Splash. I will sadly admit I haven't seen Song of the South, so I have less of an emotional attachment.

• Minion

i wold say big thunder mountoon and bring the mine train thogogo natuster wonder right thir
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• Blew By You

Splash; but even in hypothetical land it would be a sad day to see it go.

• Bring back the Keelboats!

I would pick Splash Mountain. I think I have only ridden it 3 times since it opened - and was drug on there each time! The only picture I have of us riding it with 2 of the grands shows the sheer terror on their faces!

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

My first instinct is Splash. It is my least favorite of the 3 mountains listed in the "Poll." I do ride Splash, but it is one of the rides that I don't mind missing.

• Minion

Big Thunder easily. It's part bitterness because Big Thunder displaced my beloved Nature's Wonderland... part disappointment; at best the thrills are medium, the third lift is pointless, there's no speed or thrill following that third lift and the ending is anticlimactic, the design and decoration is adequate, but really only at the quality level of Knott's, not Disney. It was located badly, right in the heart of Frontierland, when it should have been built on the northern outskirts of Frontierland, even if the Disneyland Railroad had to go through it. And to top it all off, a perfectly innocent guest was killed on it on September 5, 2003. All in all, it's a loser. If I was in charge of the park, it would already be out of there and there would never be a mention of it again.

• Banned User

How can all of you answer this question! It's like asking which parent you would rather have executed!

• Minion

Big Thunder doesn't feel like a parent as much as a stepdad who drank too much and who you never got along with, so you just tolerated because he was officially "part of the family."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast