Red Face Whats your favorite Disneyland memory &/or picture??

Hey everyone!

I was just curious as to what other peoples favorite memories/stories/pictures whatever are from Disneyland

One of my favorite memories was from a trip last year where we were in front of Haunted Mansion one night, and we were walking up the path in front of the house when this random haunted mansion cast member walks by holding the leash of "Fifi" the ghost dog. Some other people were walking by us so he ran up to the door to let them on the elevator and thrust Fifi's leash at my cousing asking if she could finish walking her. it was soo funny we could not stop laughing.

Another favorite memory I have is when we were standing in line for Tigger. He came running/bouncing out and was "shaking it for us" (I had made matching shirts that said "shake party" because my cousins and I eat a ton of milkshakes when we get together) It was soo funny/adorable

So what are some of your favorite memories. Favorite pictures & why

Thanks for sharing!!
    I know you I walked with you Once Upon a Dream...

• Minion

Re: Whats your favorite Disneyland memory &/or picture??

here my favrote disneyland memraios me meeting athor of from screen to thame for the frist in may 22 2010 his name is brent doge we meet in tommaorow land and then we got are picture takeing here the picture of brent doge the athor of from screen to thame the boock then me and dave frank

next picture is brent doge and me
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• Bring back the Keelboats!

This is my favorite picture of my grand, Kyla. It even made it online in the OC Register!

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

My favorite was this past September when my fiance and I went together. It was his first time and I told him the wonders of the churro...needless to say, he quite enjoyed it.

lol it seems like everyone enjoys those churros!

Thats a super cute picture hidden mickey!

• Always Dreaming

My favorite memory is from Mickey's Halloween Treat in 2006. I went dressed as Princess Leia from Star Wars. While in line for Soarin' over California, a lady turned to me and said "My daughter thinks you really are Princess Leia". It was so cute! The little girl was dressed up as Cinderella, so I got down and asked if that was her favorite princess and she got all shy. It was adorable.

Also when a little girl thought I was Rapunzel because my hair was long and in a braid, even though it's brown. It was just really cute!
    http://aurorahermione.tumblr.com - costuming and random Disney stuff

There have been too many to list...... A few are:

Driving my sister on Autopia in 1955:

55 years later, I did not like the Glowfest to begin with. The colors and costumes were just bad. But, the dance along on Hollywood Blvd. was great - kids from 4 to 64 had a good time. If you have seen the Video Game "Dance Dance" you can appreciate just how good this dancer was at getting the crowd involved.

This is a short part of the video...
    YouTube - Disneyland California Adventure Glow Fest Dance Along 2.mov

And the the uncrowded rainy days....

• Minion of Chernabog

First time I saw World of Color. I may be incessantly complaining about it's lack of a storyline and all, but the show is AMAZING.

That and this one time we were in the front of the Monorail and two grandparents and their grandkid came in and they told us they were pretending they were going to their house via the monorail. Apparently the kid didn't realize it was Disneyland, somehow. Anyway, the kid realizes it's Disneyland, and is like
    The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing - Walt Disney

Shut up and get to work - Me

• Blew By You

Although I'm not photo download literate, I do have a very nice memory of our first visit with our baby daughter who was 4 months at the time. I had the grandest time carrying her and feeding her. My wife was just as proud. I probably had the silliest grin. At the end of the day, we relaxed at the Grand Californian lobby. Our daughter probably wondered what all the crazy noise was.

• Armchair Imagineer-er.

Great thread idea!

My favorite photos are recent, but I've had so many awesome memories at the DLR over the years.

#1 - elecTRONica

I love walking over to elecTRONica!

#2 - TOT

apparently my family had trouble deciding on a pose. lol.

(I'm the one with yellow glasses)
    Last edited by Monorailorange33; 02-23-2011 at 08:15 PM.
    @Monorailorange