Talking Does anyone have pictures of the princesses with their princes on Valentines day?

so i was watching this video YouTube - Valentines Day At Disneyland! and at the end all the princesses and their princes are taking group photos and I would LOVE to see those photos

Does anyone have them? Or at least some pictures of the happy couples?

• Cherry Tart

Re: Does anyone have pictures of the princesses with their princes on Valentines day?

Heh, that's me in the video. I posted all the photos I took from that day. They're here on my flickr - Flickr: briberry's Photostream

But I don't want to go among MAD people!

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Re: Does anyone have pictures of the princesses with their princes on Valentines day?

I posted a thread about a few pages down: Are The Disney Princes Out For Valentines' Day??

Thanks to Little Cricket for posting her pictures.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

Quote Originally Posted by littlecricket View Post
    Heh, that's me in the video. I posted all the photos I took from that day. They're here on my flickr - Flickr: briberry's Photostream
    thank you! i was there that day too and i wish i had gone to take pictures of them. i didn't think they would all be out there :P

thank you!