• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Show Proof When Ticket Is Lost

So, I went to the park today and met up with an old high school friend. He was signed in by his SIL CM along with his brother and his gf. He lost his ticket among the vicinity of Screamin', either by accidently giving his ticket along with his fast pass or it fell out of his pocket during the ride. So, we went to GR to see what they can do. They said that we had to return to the DL turnstiles where they originally entered because they are the only ones who can track the ticket. So, we went to the DL side and told them our story. They called the Lead and the Lead asked us for proof that we were in DCA (Pic, video, handstamp......), so we showed her a video clip of us in DCA and let in my friend telling him that he would be on an acceptance list for DL park, apparently not for DCA side.

Anyone have heard about this??
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• Parking Lot > DCA

Re: Show Proof When Ticket Is Lost

Hm. That is a strange method, showing video or photographic proof.

• Minion

ackley when my fri lost his auanal pass on space mountion we march over to gust relations and they give him athor ticket just for that park with no prooof
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• Zephyr Pilot

This is what handstamps are for.

You can also get all the tickets (or as many as possible) together that were produced in the same transaction or series of transactions, and the missing ticket number can be found and reprinted from those. That's why you should always keep the credit card receipt, or have the box office print out one for when you pay cash, because they're easier to reprint if lost.

It can even be reprinted from a fastpass. Also, don't rely on just your handstamp, because you still need a valid ticket to get inside, plus the handstamp.
    "Look there she goes, that girl is so peculiar...with a dreamy, far-off look, and her nose stuck in a book..." Yep, that would be me!

I tend to post in a thread and forget to check it ever again, or even worse, I kill it. Yay me.

•   
    • Senior Minion

Blog Entries

He was sign-in By a castmember So need the proof be in the park. the ticket are made at the Gate.
    He need the hand stamp to get back into the park.

May be the same way if you buy your ticket at the booth.
    buy booth may track it down by the friend ticket

annual pass can be track down in the computer by your name and address.
    most of the time with Ammual Pass you do not need the Hand stamp.
    Only time when disneyland is get full. New year Eve.
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day șoș 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Dec, 31

• Disney is home

Quote Originally Posted by Krillinish View Post
    This is what handstamps are for.
    This is not what handstamps are for. Handstamps are there so you can't pass your ticket to someone else once you have entered the gates. Such as slipping someone a ticket through the gates once your inside to someone that is on the outside.

• Minion

happend to me when i was with my friends many times. I just went to guest relations INSIDE the park. (Don't leave unless you found your ticket so you have proof you were in the park) And i told them i had a park hopper ticket and showed them my hand stamp. And TADA! I got a new ticket!

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dlandclub33 View Post
    happend to me when i was with my friends many times. I just went to guest relations INSIDE the park. (Don't leave unless you found your ticket so you have proof you were in the park) And i told them i had a park hopper ticket and showed them my hand stamp. And TADA! I got a new ticket!
    That didn't happen to my friend today, they sent us to the turnstiles.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• Zephyr Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Donald1980 View Post
    This is not what handstamps are for. Handstamps are there so you can't pass your ticket to someone else once you have entered the gates. Such as slipping someone a ticket through the gates once your inside to someone that is on the outside.
    That's probably the main reason for handstamps, but they also show proof that you were in the park if you lost your ticket. So there's more than one purpose.