Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Future Imagineer

Maliboomer Park New Villians Dark Ride

Hey Everyone, This is my Idea for a new Dark Ride where Maliboomer was.

I think a Villains ride would work well here because I would have it themed to an old Carnie Funhouse/Spookhouse type ride. The Backstory is that the Disney Villains (lead by Maleficent) have taken over an old Ghost Train on Paradise Pier and you need to get them out.

The ride vehicle would be similar to TDL Pooh's Hunny Hunt and Mystic Manor with it's design being similar to Mystic Manor. The ride's soundtrack would have a lot of creaking noises to simulate the ride being old. There would be some traditional Ghost Train effects but Disney-fied of course. And new State of the Art effects to tell the story. And then in the end you obviously defeat the Villains and save the day.
    I haven't really thought of scenes yet but I have this so far. I will probably post more Ideas I have and I might post some of my sketches for the ride.

Feel Free to comment give your own ideas and tell me what you think. Please only constructive criticism.

• Minion

Re: Maliboomer Park New Villians Dark Ride

i dont think wold work in peridece peiar if disney wonted a villins dark ride they wold all redy had the machine and the villnis oly come out on halloween so disageree
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattšoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• Future Imagineer

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan4ever View Post
    i dont think wold work in peridece peiar if disney wonted a villins dark ride they wold all redy had the machine and the villnis oly come out on halloween so disageree
    Well the Imagineers at one point planned to build a whole Villain theme park for Florida a while ago so I think they would not mind putting a Villain ride in. Plus the Funhouse theme would fit with Paradise Pier. Attractions like those were really popular in the 20's which is the time period PP takes place in.

• Minion

ca screaming wold be a good villen coster
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattšoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• Future Imagineer

Yeah I was thinking about that too.But it would be kind of hard to put show scenes on a ride that fast,but I would settle for that. My idea would use Trackless technology so the ride could slow down/speed up and stop to be able to tell a story.

• Senior Minion

I've often thought that a ride where you had villains each hosting their own sideshow booth could be cool. You could have interactive and changing show elements to really make each experience unique and it would be a good way to allow each villain to showcase their personality and evil abilities.
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney

• Future Imagineer

Wow that's a cool idea also, maybe that could be worked into the queue line. It's funny though I always pictured the Villains in PP even more than FL because I always imagined them taking over something and what better than an old Carnie Funhouse.

15 minutes from the park that started it all

Well first I'm doubtful that this would happen, purely for theming reasons. I thought maliboomer looked.. fine on the PP skyline, but nope; so idk what they would think of throwing some villians in there.
    Secondly, looking at google maps... would there be enough room for something like this?

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFan999 View Post
    Well first I'm doubtful that this would happen, purely for theming reasons. I thought maliboomer looked.. fine on the PP skyline, but nope; so idk what they would think of throwing some villians in there.
    Secondly, looking at google maps... would there be enough room for something like this?
    Well I think that the general idea is that this park is just a placeholder for future expansion anyway and if you look backstage the ride facade can easily be built inside the helix of CA Screamin' and the have the show building place in an easily rearranged backstage just like they did for TSMM!.

• Future Imagineer

Quote Originally Posted by jsanch2 View Post
    Well I think that the general idea is that this park is just a placeholder for future expansion anyway and if you look backstage the ride facade can easily be built inside the helix of CA Screamin' and the have the show building place in an easily rearranged backstage just like they did for TSMM!.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking so I'm pretty sure there would be enough room for it.

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

I'll never quite understand why the call for a villains attraction is so strong. It seems to pop up everywhere now-a-days.

• Future Imagineer

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I'll never quite understand why the call for a villains attraction is so strong. It seems to pop up everywhere now-a-days.
    Well I've seen a lot of people who want a funhouse themed Dark Ride and a lot of people want a Villains ride so I thought that this would be the perfect way to have both.

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

I must admit, I find no fault with your idea, I just don't know where these ideas that people get attached to come from.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I must admit, I find no fault with your idea, I just don't know where these ideas that people get attached to come from.
    I would say because on every ride at Disneyland your with the GOOD guys not helping Captain Hook of Hades sooo it would be unique to get to go along side the bad guys since I have not seen it done in any park yet.

I do like the idea of a villain side show....I don't think Disney would do it but I think it fits just as much as Toy Story Mania so I would be all for it

• Minion

i dont licke this idea at all why put a marvel dark ride but not carnie funhouse they can use the are not favortite

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast