• Queen Elsa

Capt. Hook Trip Report for March 6, 2011

After taking time off from going to Disneyland I may my way back to the park. I got to Disneyland late I didn't get to the park until 2:30 would of been earlyer but a CM in the Mickey & Friend parking lot told us that the handycap parking spots where full on Minnie so we had to park on Minnie 8-G when me and my mom got to the elvator we had seen that only 5 out of the 17 handycaps place where taken up. We got very mad. We did get to Disneyland around 1:30 but from walking all the way from 8G to the elvator and waitting tell the elvator got to us and get on the tram it took about an hour to get into Main St. So after the long walk and me going to Main St. wild my mom when to DCA I had walk into Main St. and the first character I saw behind the blue wall by the Lioncion show was Pluto. I when on but in the building to the great moments of Lioncion I saw Cruella De Vil and the White Rabbit. So I figure send I don't get to see the White Rabbit that much I would go in his line. So when it became my turn to see him the White Rabbit shook my hand and I did a little White Rabbit pose by moving my sunglass down like he has his.

So after I saw White Rabbit I may my way to PFF send I haven't been to there send Christmas time last year on the way there I happen to see both Mickey and Minnie in different places on Main Street as I pass them I when into a shop to see if they had any new Jim Shore figurines that I want to get that I have seen on a web site that I want to get. I when into one of them and I didn't see any of them yet so I leave the place and then may my way to PFF. On the way there I saw both Mad Hatter and Alice playing Musical chairs will kids so I kept moving on when I walk pass Pixie Hollow I saw that there was a 60 min wait I figure that it would die down later and of chourse I didn't want to see the Fairies just yet. I kept on moving until I got to PFF. When I got there at first I though the waitting sign said 30 mins but when I got closer it was 50 mins. I really didn't care to much send like I said I haven't seen any Princess send Chirstmas. So wild I was in line I happen to see walk by Ariel,Tiana and Belle so I knew who I was going to see. The line was moving slow and I would say about 30 mins later a friend of mine show up who I didn't know was going to be there. So he got in line with me we where talking and I knowest that the waitting sign hadn't change but it seem more then 50 mins. I had look at my watch and it was about an hour before we got to see the Princess. When we finally got in load to my surprise that the Princess that was in there where my friends one I haven't seen send Holloween last year. I know I had said that the 3 I saw where Ariel,Tiana and Belle but they where the friends that I know. The first friend of mine that I saw was Ariel the one I haven't seen send Holloween. She ask me how I was doing and where I have been. I told her but before I could say anything my cel phone ring I didn't pick it up but Ariel did fill the vibrate and the music coming from my phone. She said is that music I hear. I said yes it is my mom calling me. Ariel then said well when you get the change tell her hi for me. Heehee. So after she said that I had talk to her saying that I had a chirstmas card for you but I didn't get to see you on Christmas day which I knew that she was from the photos from my friend when he when that day. I told her if I knew you whould been here I would of kept it in my backpack and not kept it at home. She said that's alright you can make me an Easter card next time you here. She said when is the next time you be here. I said not to sure but I know I should be around the park on June 3rd when your ride is open. She said that be good then you will see my father,Chife Lou, Max, I then said how about Melody and Eric in a deep voice to her. She knows I always tease her with Eric. Durning the talk I hear the photopass guys cameras going off. I did get so good pics of Ariel and me.

After the photos we gave each other a hug and said are goodbye I move on to another friend of mine Belle. When it was my turn to see Belle she saw my shirt and was reading it and she said I knew Mickey was a star but all stars and I see you match his colors. I told her I did it on perpise. She ask me how I have been doing I told her good then she ask me to pose like a Prince for the photo.

After seening Belle I move on to mine other friend and had a surprise to show her which she saw wild I was in line for Ariel. I said I brong Prince Naveen here she said yeah and he has a heart to for me. She I guess this is are silly pose we will do send we do silly pose.

Tiana wanted another photo of her kissing Prince Naveen so the photopass guy took this.

After the photo Tiana said I will see you again right. I said you know I'll be here your my buddy remember. She said ya of chourse you are. After giving her a hug and saying good bye my friend and I spit up he when to Pixie Hollow wild I wanted to see Princess Tiana's Mardi Gras show send I have never seen it before and that today was the last day for it that we know of. So when I got to New Orleans I got there early from what the time listed said. So I when to see Mardi Gras a.k.a. Parade of Dreams Mickey,Minnie,Donald,Goofy,Chip & Dale. When I got to where the photo spot was there was a line so I got in line and from the store I was in front of I saw Goofy and Donald there so I figure I would get to see them. I was getting close to see them when the CM had me and other people to move to the side for a little bit for the New Orleans band along with Mickey,Minnie,Pluto,Chip and Dale can get though. When they when thew I figure that I will get to see Goofy and Donald but when I turn the corner I saw that they had leave. But about 2 mins later Mickey and Minnie came in to replace Goofy and Donald. When it was my turn to see the Mouses Mickey saw my shirt and was pointing at it. I said hey Mic and Minnie how are you to doing. They shook there heads up and down.
    so then we took some pictures together.

So after seening them I may my way to see Princess Tiana send it was getting close to see the show. So after getting my place to sit I just waited for a few mins tell the show started. Here is some pictures that I got from the show.

More will come soon.

• Minion

Re: Capt. Hook Trip Report for March 6, 2011

Great report so far : ) Looking forward to more. I allways love reading your reports

But do you know what would make it just a little better? A visit to Rapunzel : )

• I'm not really here

Great photos. Love the new avatar! The Mardi Gras thing looks like it's well done.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chip and Dale View Post
    But do you know what would make it just a little better? A visit to Rapunzel : )
    That is EXACTLY I was thinking, lol, The nagging will stop once you go,
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

Very nice Capt, love the reports. Nice coverage of the Mardis Gras. Thanks a bunch, keep it up.
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

I can't help smiling seeing the crocodile. Just have a funny expression on his face.

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raindown View Post
    I can't help smiling seeing the crocodile. Just have a funny expression on his face.
    he's an aliigator,
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• Queen Elsa

Now after I saw Princess Tiana's Mardi Gras I got a call from Disney Ninja telling me to meet him by Pinocchio's even though I wanted to go to Pixie Hollow. As I was walking to Pinocchio I figure what he was up to so when I got up there I knew he was in line to see Tangle who I do not like I told him I will not go in the line and I leave to hit to Pixie Hollow. When I got to Pixie Hollow the line was a 30 min wait and it was getting close for Pixie Hollow to close when I got to the front Disney Ninja came by and we when in to fine that Silvermist was the first fairy to meet. She said to me it was nice to see me once again I said the same and then she ask me to full my arms I was teasing her by saying No I don't want to and this was the pic that I took with Silvermist.

After the photos I said goodbye to her and when to see Iridessa send I saw a glims before going inside to meet Silvermist. When I got up to Iridessa she saw my shirt and ask me if I ever play Baseball I told her in High School I did. Then we took these pics.

So after seeing Silvermist & Iridessa me and Disney Ninja when are only ways. He when to DCA wild I when back to PFF. Cause I wwanted to see what my friend Tiana would do when she saw me. When I got back to PFF the sign still had a 50 min wait and I was in the same spot when I first got there. Like the first time it took along time to get infront. When I did get in front I was figuring that it be my friends but when I got up there it was the other 3 that I saw walking in the first time. So when to see Princess Tiana first said hi to her and got a photo with her.

Next was Ariel we talk for a few second she ask me if I. Before she got to finish saying list a Prince she said you got that down pretty good. I just said thank you.

Then after Ariel I saw one of my friends Belle she ask me how I was doing I told her been good and she then said you know what to do.

So after seeing the 3 Princess I may my way to get some dinner this was around 6pm. So this ends my trip report until next time.

• Goofy

nice trip report thanks. was it busy?

• Queen Elsa

When I got there it was a little buzy but not that much.

• Goofy

thanks. nice pics.

i was there that day too and i got there at 3 but i didn't visit any characters, i just rode some rides with my friends

• Peaches and Dreams

Oh good you made another trip report

my friends and i love to read these together.

• Nor Cal AP'er

YAY! Mardi Gras was very cool this year,thank you for the trip report Capt.
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!

Great trip report. Keep them coming.