Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Reaver of Souls

Yep, parking is indeed $10 now. They're still paying off the new structure, apparently...

And we had a friend upgrade twice now, on the same pass. From a seasonal to a So Cal, and then from a So Cal to a Deluxe. So it can be done. They're not going to turn down your money, after all!
    Last edited by Reaver; 03-10-2005 at 10:07 AM.
    Honor those who fall under the sword.
    But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Reaver
    Yep, parking is indeed $10 now. They're still paying off the new strusture, apparently...
    Except the city of Anahiem paid to build the garage.

• What have I done?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Martini
    9 bucks is nothing compared to the $22 bucks I pay to park at Giants games. (Pac Bell Park)

I have the premium AP, but have always stayed off-property within walking distance so I've never had to park at DL. This month will be the first time I actually have to use a parking lot there. I don't even know where they are! :confused:
    Parking is so simple for DL. The Parking garage is right off the freeway (I-5)
    two signs you can either go to the right which is Down Town Disney parking or the left which is Mickey and Friends parking!

"This guy!"

• Reaver of Souls

Quote Originally Posted by dshimel
    Except the city of Anahiem paid to build the garage.
    Shhhh!!! That was supposed to be a secret! Now how is DL supposed to justify the raise in parking prices! Sheesh, don't you think of anyone but yourself?!?

• Resident Science Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinKing!
    two signs you can either go to the right which is Down Town Disney parking or the left which is Mickey and Friends parking!
    Parking is simple if you come from I-5, it's kinna complicated if you come from anywhere else, like the 57 which is what I do. I'm always kinna annoyed by how the resort is designed totally around the 5, making it a huge pain to get anywhere else.

•   
    • Minion

Yep, parking is indeed $10 now. They're still paying off the new structure, apparently...

And we had a friend upgrade twice now, on the same pass. From a seasonal to a So Cal, and then from a So Cal to a Deluxe. So it can be done. They're not going to turn down your money, after all!
    There is also the map on the website... you have to park in Mickey and Friends...

I usually get there via Ball Ave pass the CM's enterance area... I can't stand traffic on the 5...
    Check out my other blog:

• Because ZERO was taken

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinKing!
    Thanks, Pumpkin King! Turns out I am staying within walking distance again. But this is still good to know...

Hmmm, your name seems familiar to me....
    :::: ::: ::: ::: ::::
    johnny depp, animated at last!!

•   
    • Minion

Shhhh!!! That was supposed to be a secret! Now how is DL supposed to justify the raise in parking prices! Sheesh, don't you think of anyone but yourself?!?

Ah, so that explains the poorly planned exit design... :P
    Check out my other blog:

• I was deleted.

Another question...

While we're on topic... I was wondering about blackout days. I realize that you can buy your AP on the day of a blackout and get in. That is what I did when I bought mine on the 4th of July. I want to renew so that I can use it for the 50th and in January. However, there are some blackout days. I was told that you can spend some money ($20) to get in those days. I am wondering what you know about this? Thanks!

And parking is $10? Jeeez! That's a nice jump this year.

I believe the cost is $30 to use an AP on a blackout day and you have to pay for parking too, even if you have parking on the AP.

•   
    • Minion

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    And parking is $10? Jeeez! That's a nice jump this year.
    Yeah, but I am not surprised by it... Some times I think, hey, I just want to park...

Oh, and yes, I have been known to use the DD parking lot if I just wanted to drop by and stay for a brief period of time... Shhh, don't tell anybody...
    Check out my other blog:

• Reaver of Souls

Quote Originally Posted by cellarhound
    Oh, and yes, I have been known to use the DD parking lot if I just wanted to drop by and stay for a brief period of time... Shhh, don't tell anybody...
    I do that, too. I'm going to do it today, at lunch, actually. I'm just running in to the park for a second, though, so no big deal. It has the best motorcycle parking. Before DCA, motocycle parking as like 15 yards from the gate. Now in the M&F structure, it's not even up at the front!

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Importance
    I believe the cost is $30 to use an AP on a blackout day and you have to pay for parking too, even if you have parking on the AP.
    Thanks for the heads up on that. I think the 30 might be worth it for the 16th and 17th of July if you ask me. I will just try to make sure my mom doesn't use parking those days I guess?

• Minion

best place to park is in the visitor parking on ball right next to that ugly green building then take the OCTA to the park....I love telling all the secrets. It's free btw
    Evil is lurking behind the matterhorn........ wait, that's just Mickey

OK, so it is $30 to get in on an AP blackout day. Will you get a parkhopper or single-park entry?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12