• Enjoying every day...

Talking How about saying something nice?

I was reading some of the other Threads and started agreeing with some of the follow MiceChaters. Theirs too much whining going on, especially for this time of the year. In the spirit of the Holidays post something nice. Whats the nicest thing that a Cast Member or a follow guest has done for you? For me it is something as simple as a follow guest offering to take a picture of my group so that we can all be in the picture together. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

• Part of Your World

Re: How about saying something nice?

I feel the same way! Thank you for saying something. Happy holidays!

• Banned User

Delaware...hopefully not for that much longer.

Yay, happy holidays!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

What was it that Thumper said.? If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all.

• Banned User

Delaware...hopefully not for that much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann
    What was it that Thumper said.? If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all.
    So agreed!

• @ DENIAL ISLAND

Wish you were here!!! Come on in the water's fine @ Club DENIAL

Everything CM do makes me happy, I always thank them and talk to them. It's a hard job and I wouldn't do it for all the money in the world.

Dear Santa,
    Please watch over the CM @ Disneyland. There are allot of great ones out their and if you could make people treat them better. That includes management, don't punish the one who follow the rule when some don't.
    Salaries that compare with other business and benefit so the great CM stay and don't get burned out. I hope that you can help me cause they try to make others happy, so lets help them.

Thank you!!!
    aka Sara

One of my children
    isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I think the entire premise of MiceChat is to remain civilized and nice to each other while we discuss our common interests. Even while we do not all agree about everything we should respect each others feelings.

• șoș Tom șoș

Hmm nice, nice, nice, hmm I got nothing. Oh I know I got new tires on my car and it feels like it glides on air now, which is scary because we are having showers here and that could be a bad thing but new tires are still nice!

• Rock Star Minion

Happy Holi-month!
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Tom Chaney R.I. P.

Quote Originally Posted by DSNE1995
    I was reading some of the other Threads and started agreeing with some of the follow MiceChaters. Theirs too much whining going on, especially for this time of the year. In the spirit of the Holidays post something nice. Whats the nicest thing that a Cast Member or a follow guest has done for you? For me it is something as simple as a follow guest offering to take a picture of my group so that we can all be in the picture together. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
    when I was at DL 10 days ago i was nice to every CM I came into contact with, even that snotty girl at IASW. when I asked her a question and she yelled at me, I told her her to calm down and chill out.... the way I was nice to her was by not going over to town hall and letting them know how bad and rude she really is.

• Resident DL'er

I would say people on these boards are a lot kinder towards Disney's current policies on things than over at the Jim Hill media boards...those guys whine more than I've ever seen. I give my respect to the CM's right now, the ones that still do their jobs so well in spite of all the shortcomings.

• Circle of Ancients

Disneyland has gotten nothing but positive rep from everyone (who has been to DL during the 50th) that I've talked to this year. I hope that when my trip comes around that it is just as Wonderful. I'll be adding lots of positive thoughts!

• Guardian Construct

Something nice! There I said it!

Just kidding about that. I will say that I always have a lot of fun on Micechat!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

I'll say something nice.

A few months ago, my boyfriend and I went to the Blue Bayou to have lunch, and we reserved a table by the waterfront. The waitress that was sevring us was...amazing. We had our drinks in about 2-3 minutes, and our food after 5 more minutes! And she was constantly checking up on us, amking sure that we were happy and comfortable. She was dually serving another table, and there was a girl of, I'd estimate, ten years. She was very stubborn, let me tell you. She barely touched her food (if at all), and this poor CM was so nice...she asked her if she wanted her to get her something else, and it wouldn't be any problem. This little brat crossed her arms and didn't say anything. The poor CM took away the plate and immediately got her a different dish. The entire time she was very calm, sweet and collected. If I'd been her, I would have gotten pretty ticked off. Oh, and as for dessert, she got that to us in about 5 minutes as well Sweet lady. I sent an email to DLR to compliment her.

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan
    Something nice! There I said it!

Just kidding about that. I will say that I always have a lot of fun on Micechat!
    YOU STOLE MY LINE!!!!!