• AP holder 400 miles away

Loooong shot i know but 8pm WOC tic for 3/23 question

ok so long story short im goin to dland with my parents this and my sister thought she we would have to work at the time we bought the WOC lunch tickets. well it ended up she got the time off and now is making the trip with us. i was wondering if anyone had a extra tic or an idea as to work around this. i know 95% of the time u tell a cast member the situation and they will let u through no problem but just in case i get that one that sticks to the rules i want to have a back up plan rahter than have her stuck alone in the walk up viewing area. thanks guys!

ohhh side note if anyone is actually out there with an extra tic willing to sell or what not i will be in town tue evening and at the park all day on wed so i can meet up any time with in then that works for u. and sorry mods if this isnt the place to post this or if this breaks any of the forum rules by asking for these tickets in this manner. again thank you

Re: Loooong shot i know but 8pm WOC tic for 3/23 question

Did you buy picnic lunches? If so, then those will get you into the same viewing areas that you would get from the fastpass machines (Blue or Yellow), just grab an extra fastpass from the machines. The unwritten rule is that if a party has fastpasses for different areas then they will be allowed into the section of the majority of tickets.

But you really shouldn't have a problem getting an extra member in, as long as everyone else has tickets. I'll be working World of Color that night.

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

I'm assuming you got the meal deal and not the basket?

thanks guys. yes we got the lunches not the full sit down dinners. the cheaper packages. a fastpass tic is outa the question unless the lines have gotten much shorter than when i was there in aug. awesomem45 could u pm me what section you'll be working that night? dont wanna be a burden or anything just maybe a way i can get in and not have to worry about the situation.

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

You probably won't have to wait in the same line that last summer had to get an 8:00 ticket. Considering he probably has no idea what post he is working and might even get in trouble for just letting you in, it would be better to go and ask the people working the WoC FP machines if there is any solution. The issue is, even someone who could sell you one here doesn't know what colour their ticket will be. (Do you know which colour FP tickets you got?)

You won't have a problem. Just say you lost your fourth ticket. The ticket takers have an "add-one" counter for these situations to help get accurate accounts.

awesome, thanks! and yea with the bad weather this next week i'd think crowds would be down a bit. And for anyone else checking this thread, if u do have an extra lunch meal tic for it im more than willing to kick down some money for the tic so just let me know. thanks again guys!

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

You could just... buy another picnic....

lol i guess i didnt post it in my original post. they are and have sold out for a bit now for that day sorry for the confusion

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

I'm not sure why nobody else assumed that.

My Suggestion:

Just send one person to the GRR Fastpass machines between 9:15 - 9:45. It will take them less time to get as many BLUE fastpasses as you need than to pick up the Lunches and Fastpasses.

If you get the lunches before 1:30 you also should get BLUE Fastpasses that work exactly the same as GRR Fastpasses.

Alternative:
    If you prefer the YELLOW section, it is a little tougher to get first show YELLOW. They will need to go the the GRR Fastpass machines at 9:40 and wait until they change to yellow at about 10:00. To get YELLOW Fastpasses with the Lunches, pick them up late in the afternoon. You could also ask for Yellow if you pick up the Picnic Lunches early, and get them.