• Future HTH Bellhop.

Which Park next?

It's only natural for a Disney Park to copy eachother..
    But which park is next to copy the WoC show?

• The 'Big Dreams' Kid

Re: Which Park next?

I don't think World of Color should be cloned or anything, it should be unique to DCA.

But I think Animal Kingdom at WDW should use similar technology to create an animal-themed nighttime show to add more fun to the night at that park. It could be pretty cool.

• Minion

i dont thir going to put world of color in walt disney world it staying right here for a long time and it will never be cloned make them walt disney world vactionsers to come to disneyland to watch the show
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

15 minutes from the park that started it all

No, DCA should be the sole owner.
    lets see.. the only rides I can think of (as of now and aren't carnival themed...) that DCA can call its own is Screamin', Grizzly (similar to Kali), Aladdin (which technically isn't a ride), and WoC.
    In terms of putting it in WDW, where?
    Hollywood Studios water area.. way to small. EPCOT's lake is way too big, and already home to Illuminations, Animal Kingdom.. um, no. and likewise with MK.

• Forgotten Spirit

World of Color in its current incarnation should stay exclusive to California Adventure, that being said, it doesn't mean Disney shouldn't use the technology to create a different show for Epcot or something. It seems like Fantasmic! at Tokyo Disneyland will be using some type of WoC style fountains in the show.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

I'm sure they could add effects from WOC to other shows but for the most part we'll keep WOC to our selves for a while

• Nutty about Disney parks

WDW person here...I do agree that WoC should stay out of DisneyWorld. Main reason being I can't honestly see where this show would remotely fit without being a complete theme-killer except for maybe DHS or perhaps even Magic Kingdom but neither of these parks have the ample water space for show viewing (unless Fantasmic is taken down).

I wouldn't be surprised however if the technology is implemented in a future revamp of Illuminations or in Animal Kingdom. DAK could use a show like this more since they can't do any fireworks in the park.
    Toonaspie: I have Asperger's. I like cartoons. Toonaspie!

I don't think WoC will be brought to another park. Disney needs staple things at each park to get you to come to that park - I do think that some of the show's exclusive technology will be popping up in other parks. Many special effects were created by Disney just for WoC, so I don't see them putting effort into something like a new mist screen just to have it be used at DCA.