Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 74
  1. #1

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,957

    Thumbs down Ridiculous guest complaint about WOC

    So any Disney fans on facebook have probably seen this already, but if you haven't, fans have been getting a good laugh about this insane complaint for a couple days now. Here's the quote that the WOC facebook page updated with that has since gone viral.
    Actual guest complaint from City Hall: Nobody told us that World of Color would have lasers,fire, and images from movies. It terrified my child! She thought it was witchcraft and I had to remove her from the area immediately. Shame on Disney for promoting that horrible show as "family appropriate"

    Can you believe that one!??!? First off, they do tell you about all of the things that are in the show, and second it's the parents responsibility to teach their kids the difference between make believe, which craft and SFX. I could probably spend several minutes dissecting all the problems with these people, but you guys clearly see that this is a complaint that shot right into the trash. What do you guys think though? I realize everyone has a right to react in their own way, and that there are darker/sadder elements to WOC than most shows, even compared to F!, but when do you just classify something a plain crazy? Thoughts?

  2. #2

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,258

    Re: Ridiculous guest complaint about WOC

    Ha, wow. I was expecting "Too much color" or something... I'd have never guessed "My child thought it was witchcraft!!"

  3. #3

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Menomonie, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    811

    Re: Ridiculous guest complaint about WOC

    It's probably a good thing I don't write response letters for Disneyland, because I would totally go for...

    Dear Sir or Madam,

    It was witchcraft.

    Have a Magical Day!
    DL
    In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate.

    DoppelV

  4. #4

    •   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    7,990

    Re: Ridiculous guest complaint about WOC

    .....I can only hope the person posting was a troll/being sarcastic for dramatic effect. Still epic though. Witchcraft!

  5. #5

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,957

    Re: Ridiculous guest complaint about WOC

    Quote Originally Posted by doppelv View Post
    it's probably a good thing i don't write response letters for disneyland, because i would totally go for...

    Dear sir or madam,

    it was witchcraft.

    Have a magical day!
    Dl
    lol

  6. #6

    • Future Imagineer
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Torrance, CA
    Posts
    1,154

    Re: Ridiculous guest complaint about WOC

    I personally would think Fantasmic would be scarier for a child than WOC. I mean the villians don't take over the show and it doesn't have a giant dragon at the end so I don't get why movie images from Toy Story are so scary.

  7. #7

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    JSC
    Posts
    1,880

    Re: Ridiculous guest complaint about WOC

    Oh no! Not images from movies! God help us! NOT IMAGES FROM MOVIES!

    Somebody needs to break it to this family that Disney's original business is and has been movies.

  8. #8

    • Pumpkin Dragon
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Corona, California, United States
    Posts
    388

    Re: Ridiculous guest complaint about WOC

    Well, this is a rather interesting complaint.

    I can't figure out how the child think that it was witchcraft.
    STOP CHEWING MY SHOELACES! D:

    Ahh! The project is on fire! D:
    This fire has delayed our signature redesigning, Excuse the smoke...and the burnt pixie dust...
    I SUPPORT THE RETURN OF THE HATBOX GHOST!

  9. #9

    • Mecha-Shiva! Mecha-Shiva!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The Wild West
    Posts
    106

    Re: Ridiculous guest complaint about WOC

    Quote Originally Posted by DoppelV View Post
    It's probably a good thing I don't write response letters for Disneyland, because I would totally go for...

    Dear Sir or Madam,

    It was witchcraft.

    Have a Magical Day!
    DL

    Niiiiice.

    But seriously, the best part of this complaint is that a child might use the word "witchcraft" in anything unrelated to Hogwarts. I'm pretty sure kids don't think of witchcraft in the way overeacting Harry Potter-censoring adults do.

  10. #10

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,387

    Re: Ridiculous guest complaint about WOC

    Watch they're going to sue Disney because of this now. Just watch.

  11. #11

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Splash Mountain
    Posts
    7,941
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Ridiculous guest complaint about WOC

    Quote Originally Posted by DoppelV View Post
    It's probably a good thing I don't write response letters for Disneyland, because I would totally go for...

    Dear Sir or Madam,

    It was witchcraft.

    Have a Magical Day!
    DL
    Me too....I mean REALLY were do you live.....kids those are just lazers and projectors and lights OR ....yes they are magic Disney is soo cool right?

    They should not see Fantasmic one of the kids may run away screaming...the Dragon's going to eat me...AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

  12. #12

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: Ridiculous guest complaint about WOC

    Quote Originally Posted by DARTH MAUL View Post
    So any Disney fans on facebook have probably seen this already, but if you haven't, fans have been getting a good laugh about this insane complaint for a couple days now. Here's the quote that the WOC facebook page updated with that has since gone viral.
    Actual guest complaint from City Hall: Nobody told us that World of Color would have lasers,fire, and images from movies. It terrified my child! She thought it was witchcraft and I had to remove her from the area immediately. Shame on Disney for promoting that horrible show as "family appropriate"

    Can you believe that one!??!? First off, they do tell you about all of the things that are in the show, and second it's the parents responsibility to teach their kids the difference between make believe, which craft and SFX. I could probably spend several minutes dissecting all the problems with these people, but you guys clearly see that this is a complaint that shot right into the trash. What do you guys think though? I realize everyone has a right to react in their own way, and that there are darker/sadder elements to WOC than most shows, even compared to F!, but when do you just classify something a plain crazy? Thoughts?


    i got facbook , i did not see that..but you have to be kidding! witchcraft?! seriously!! That has to be funniest complaint i ever heard!!

  13. #13

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: Ridiculous guest complaint about WOC

    Quote Originally Posted by stevo505 View Post
    Watch they're going to sue Disney because of this now. Just watch.

    they might come back with some ridiculous thing that her kid got permenant blindness from the so called witchcraft of WOC! LOL

  14. #14

    • Shablagoo!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Bremerton, WA
    Posts
    8,912

    Re: Ridiculous guest complaint about WOC

    I would have told them that it was not witchcraft, but an act of God. They probably would not have had a problem with that.

  15. #15

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Splash Mountain
    Posts
    7,941
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Ridiculous guest complaint about WOC

    The Gods are angry about all the celebrating,,,over at Elec-TRON-ica

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 01:10 AM
  2. [Other] My BIGGEST complaint about Disneyland...
    By Jon Autopsy in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 11:19 AM
  3. I'd like to file a complaint about Signatures
    By FrumiousBoojum in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 08:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •