Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ducktales Ride

Ducktales Ride

Why hasn't this happened yet? I imagine it being big and epic like Indy. Trackless ride system, Multiple pathways etc. They could create a new story line just for the ride. "Ducktales: Mystery of the missing money". Or something like that...

What do ya think?

• Banned User

Re: Ducktales Ride

Finally!! this post just made my night! Should we put it in Toontown?

Retheme gadget coaster to launchpad McQuack, he always flew crazy anyway lol

Build A little area west of Toontown with Scrooge McDucks Mansion and the money Bin or maybe the Mansion is the facade of the dark Ride It will be like The mystic manor set up with trackless vehicles with interesting transitions from the mansion to the adventure
    Last edited by hyperskreem; 03-26-2011 at 08:37 PM.

This would be my favorite attraction.

And outside, have the ducktales theme song playing. OMG, I WOULD RIDE THAT ENDLESSLY! I loved Ducktales. I think if it were built, it would just be the Money bin and have an adventure where his first dime was stolen. Brb, gonna go watch my ducktales dvd's now.

• Goofy

this one is a good one.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandfanatic View Post
    And outside, have the ducktales theme song playing. OMG, I WOULD RIDE THAT ENDLESSLY! I loved Ducktales. I think if it were built, it would just be the Money bin and have an adventure where his first dime was stolen. Brb, gonna go watch my ducktales dvd's now.
    LOL Im watching the 2nd disc 3rd season- I love watching them at night with the lights off

im on the first season of tale Spin

I know this attraction would be very popular!! most of us grew up with Disney Afternoons most of those shows ran for almost 10 years, they could do a little gift shop at the end with Ducktales DVD seasons and Plush toys and attraction Souvineers along with maybe some Darwing Duck, gummi Bears, and Rescue Rangers gear...

They should make a Meet n Greet with Scrooge and the Nephews, Webbygail, Ms. Beakley, Magica da spell, Flintheart Glomgold, Goldie, Gyro Gearloose, amd LaunchPad and of course the Phantom Blot
    Or the Beagle Boys

The villains in the Ride should be Magica da Spell conspiring with Flintheart and the Beagle Boys
    it would be cool if you hired Launchpad as your pilot and the ride vehicles were lil airplanes

The Money Bin should be filled with Coin shaped plastic things kids can jump around and play in

The McDuck mansion could either be the queue for the attraction or, like toontown, it would just be the mansion with a bunch of interactive elements, you'd be able to visit the library or Huey Duey and Louie's room with their triple bunk bed.

im so excited guys im just spittin out ideas lol I feel like im 10 years old again ...what are ur ideas?
    Last edited by hyperskreem; 03-26-2011 at 11:22 PM.

• Future Imagineer

Quote Originally Posted by hyperskreem View Post
    LOL Im watching the 2nd disc 3rd season- I love watching them at night with the lights off

im on the first season of tale Spin

I know this attraction would be very popular!! most of us grew up with Disney Afternoons most of those shows ran for almost 10 years, they could do a little gift shop at the end with Ducktales DVD seasons and Plush toys and attraction Souvineers along with maybe some Darwing Duck, gummi Bears, and Rescue Rangers gear...

They should make a Meet n Greet with Scrooge and the Nephews, Webbygail, Ms. Beakley, Magica da spell, Flintheart Glomgold, Goldie, Gyro Gearloose, amd LaunchPad and of course the Phantom Blot
    Or the Beagle Boys

The villains in the Ride should be Magica da Spell conspiring with Flintheart and the Beagle Boys
    it would be cool if you hired Launchpad as your pilot and the ride vehicles were lil airplanes

The Money Bin should be filled with Coin shaped plastic things kids can jump around and play in

The McDuck mansion could either be the queue for the attraction or, like toontown, it would just be the mansion with a bunch of interactive elements, you'd be able to visit the library or Huey Duey and Louie's room with their triple bunk bed.

im so excited guys im just spittin out ideas lol I feel like im 10 years old again ...what are ur ideas?
    Wow great ideas. I just wish they would show re-runs of the show on the XD Disney Channel or whatever it's called. Then they could market those as big attractions.

You forced me to play my Duck Tales video game for the NES. Stupid Haunted Mansion level is still giving me fits 17 years after the fact.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    You forced me to play my Duck Tales video game for the NES. Stupid Haunted Mansion level is still giving me fits 17 years after the fact.
    Awesomeness!!! I always had issues with the Moon Level LOL...man I gotta download an NES emulator for my laptop...Remember that game "adventures in the magic kingdom?" lol It was the most ridiculous game with the most difficult levels! grrr LOL

Quote Originally Posted by hyperskreem View Post
    Awesomeness!!! I always had issues with the Moon Level LOL...man I gotta download an NES emulator for my laptop...Remember that game "adventures in the magic kingdom?" lol It was the most ridiculous game with the most difficult levels! grrr LOL
    Oh yeah, I have that game too. No emulator for me though. I got my NES refurbished last year. Works like a charm! I specifically got it up and running again for Duck Tales, Mario 3 and Marble Madness.

• Banned User

You've inspired me friend. I just purchased the NES, SNES combo console on ebay for $29.99 woo hoo for bargains!! LOL...now I gotta get up in the attic and find that damn box-o-games I know I have Ducktales 2 but not the first one =0( cant wait to play adventures in the magic kingdom again, mickeys mousecapades, and indiana Jones!!! yay!!

• Banned User

Interesting. I never really thought about that. I'm not a big fan of the cartoon series, but a trackless ride system at ToonTown would be interesting...

• Minion

That or adapt Don Rosa's Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck comic. About all of Scrooge's adventures and how he came to earn his fortress. The part where he destroys some swindler's steamboat with his bare-hands would be an amazing show scene.
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr
    Lend a hand at Disney Wiki

I would rather have it as a hybrid of a coaster and dark ride. Sorta like Splash Mountain but as an inverted coaster where we ride in the copter that Launchpad drove for Mr. McDuck. The queue area would be a tour of the Money bank as we are "new" employees. The scene right before we board the copter will be a large boarding area like HM where we see his first dime and the lights go out and the next thing we know, the dime is gone. We are then ushered to the copter in order to help launch pad search the skies for it. We travel along a route seeing the nephews and others trying to search and then we find that Magica da Spell with the help of the Beagle Boys stole it. This would end the dark ride part and then it starts getting fast paced like a coaster as we chase them in order to try and get the first dime back. I can't think of a finish other than we get it back but when we are ushered off, it'll end in a store like in Star Tours with merchandise from Dark Wing Duck and Duck Tales. It'll also have a separate area for meet and greets with Scrooge himself and maybe the newphews and Donald.

• Sock Puppet

ummm a ducktales ride....yeah i am going to have to take a no on that!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast