View Poll Results: Are You Jealous that others vsit Disneyland more than you?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 28.07%
  • No

25 43.86%
  • Sometimes

16 28.07%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

•   
    • Minion

Re: Are You Jealous That Others Visit Disneyland More Than You?

I voted no since i can go when i want.

• Banned User

No, if anyone sees my sig, I've gone to enough Disney trips worldwide to fill several lifetimes now. On top of that, I moved back to L.A. last year for the first time in years and got an AP and went to DL more in one year than in the last ten. So much so I got sick of it lol. So, I'm taking a break and dont miss it actually. But I guess thats like complaining you got to many presents for Christmas lol.

But sure, I've been on the other end to actually. I've lived in other countries where I was thousands of miles from a Disney park and couldnt afford or have the time to go. Sometimes I wouldnt go to a park for years at a time and get withdrawals between trips. But thats the beauty of the internet, because you can still keep up with stuff even if you dont go often. And the thing is even if you dont get to go too often, chances are you WILL get to go again.

And finally, anytime I beat up on myself because I dont get to hit Disneysea this year or something, I remind myself how many people in this world would love to visit a Disney park at least ONCE in their lives. For people to go as much as people on boards like this is in a very small, but elite group when you count the billions of people out there who could never afford to go to one even once in their lifetime.

No. A decade ago I went there weekly with my family, but I was a kid and had more time. Now I'm in college and have less time, but I do overspend time when I really got free time for Disney anyway.
    "A Whole New World with a Tale as Old as Time, that will last through Infinity and Beyond."

I voted no. I get to DL whenever I can. It was once a year. But moving 2,000 miles away will be putting a damper on that, I'm sure. And I've even considered moving to Orange County to be close to "home", but then I realized, on a fairly recent visit, that I need my space from DL sometimes. I need to be able to be excited to go. I don't want Disneyland to feel like my backyard playground. I want it to be a special "event."

And it wouldn't be an event if I went whenever the mood struck me.
    "In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations, the new needs friends." - Anton Ego

• Blew By You

No jealousy here. I go when my daughter says we go. And that's plenty of time. I'm more jealous of people being able to get on barf inducing attractions with nary a problem. They are so lucky.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123