Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

Capt Hook trip report for April 2nd & April 3rd

First of all April 3rd's report will not be on here until Monday send I will be going back to the park later today. Now on to the report.

I didn't get to the park until 1:30 and the first thing I wanted to do was to see Jack Sparrow wild I had the change. When I got back to Big Thunder Range I didn't see him or anything that said he was there. I had ask a CM about if Jack is coming she told me that she wasn't to sure but she think he be out around 6pm. So right there my plan wasn't going to well to see Jack and go have dinner at Ariel's Grotto for the last time before they change the name once or after Ariel's ride opens up. So after beening a little bum about not seeing him. I may my way to DCA for I can eat at Ariel's. It was a little after 2 when I got there and there was alot of people there. I had ask the CM girl there if they where taking walk in. She told me no they where full for the day so my day wasn't going to well. I had walk away and when over to Hollywood land as it will become to see what characters where there. When I got there no characters where there infact I didn't even see one out on DCA side. So I when back over Disneyland side and when to Pixie Hollow. As I was walking to there Alice and Mad Hatter where in starting there Musical Chairs game that they do at 2:30. I stop for a few mins to watch but then I move on to Pixie Hollow. When I got there the line was a 60 min wait so I waited in line there was alot of people leaving the line saying it was to long so it did make the line a little bit shorter to wait. As I was in line I saw walking across the other side of Pixie Hollow Cinderella, Princess Aurora,The Queen and Snow White walking to the castle. I figure I can see Aurora after Pixie Hollow. So after I would say 35 mins in line I got to go in and the first fairy I saw was Iridessa. The CM there was talking to Iridessa about something before she saw me and I was playing and said to Iridessa don't believe him. She and the CM just gave me a big smile. Iridessa said to me how are you. I said good. Then we took a quick pic together.

After seeing Iridessa I when in line to see Tink and Vidia who I saw as I was walking in Pixie Hollow to see Iridessa. Wild in line my buddy Tink saw me gave me a big smile and wave I wave back at her when it was my turn to see her and Vidia. Tink saw my shirt and said where am I on your shirt, Vidia said the same thing then Tink said it's because Fawn and Silvermist are his favorites. I siad to Tink but your my buddy remember and she said yes I am. Vidia then said what about me what am I. I pass for a second and said Chop liver. Tink,Vidia and the CM's where all had there mouths open and shock I said that. I was laughing so hard that I told Vidia I was just teasing her. The Tink said to Vidia what is Chop Liver she told her and I said yeah and I hate liver. So when it came to take pictures Tink ask how to do it by standing next to her or Vidia or in the middle. I first pose with Vidia then with Tink then with both of them.

So after the photo I told both of them goodbye and I ask Tink to tell my other buddy Terence hello. She said she will. So after leaving I may my way to the castle when I got there I saw by the wishing well The Queen and Snow White and I also saw The Disney Ninja the lady in front of me said that Snow White and The Queen where leaving I was a little sad but when Disney Ninja got done with his photo with them I started laughing and I told him what I call Vidia he was starting to laugh as well. We stay by the castle for awild cause he told me that Cinderella was coming back out so I wanted a picture with at less one Princess by the castle. So as we where waiting we talk for a few mins then both The Queen and Snow White came back out and I wanted to test my new size on my camera taking to see how big it will come out so I took one of The Queen and Snow White walking to the Wishing well.

So as they got close Disney Ninja took off I figure he was trying to hide from them send he got pics with them already but I couldn't fine him and so I was starting to look for him when I saw Cinderella on the other side of the castle. So I figure he when to her I couldn't figure why the line to her was so long but as soon as some people move I saw in front of Cinderella it was my love Princess Aurora. So I when in line to see her. When it became my turn to see Princess Aurora she ask me how I was I told her good and she was going to ask me to pose like a Prince but before she did she saw me already in the pose and she said oh you already know the drill.

So after I saw Aurora and said thank you Aurora I leave to see the Jedi show after seeing the show and one of my friends that was a Jedi I may my way to see if Jack Sparrow was out. It was around 5:00 so as I was walking to Big Thunder all of a sunned my right leg or thigh was starting to hurt like I pull something in my leg. I had to sit down to see if it was a cramp but after sitting near Big Thunder and no Jack Sparrow I when on to get some food send I haven't had dinner yet my leg kept hurting. I when to theMexican restaunt don't know the name but it is next to Thunder Mt. I had there taco salad and I was very unhappy about it. Cause I maylee got lettes and really no meat,beans or any other to it all that was a size of a nickle. I've had it before and I usely got alot more meat and the other stuff. So after having a bad dinner I may my way back to see if Sparrow was out. When I got there I saw a small line starting up so I when in line and as I was about to get in I hear someone said Jack Sparrow so I turn around and there was Jack. So I got out of the line that I though was for him and when in the line that he was in. It was a few mins before I when up to him. When I did he saw my shirt and said oh I know them fairies there friends of Tink that little bug. I said she not the bug Vidia is. He said Vidia I said yeah I even call her a name. He said what name was it. My mine was on my hurt leg that I couldn't remember what I call her but I told him it has to do with Liver. He said liver him. Here are the photos of us.

After I saw Jack and said bye to him I may my way to Small World to see if my leg will fill better sitting down again. It turn out that it didn't help and I spin the rest of the night with my mom and her friends at Tomorrowland Terrace watching her favorite band Instat Replay. So this end my trip for April 2nd. April 3rd will be up sometime tomorrow.

• Goofy

Re: Capt Hook trip report for April 2nd & April 3rd

oh nice. can't wait for mmore.

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Sorry I disappeared, i thought I saw someone and when I came back, you were gone!! LOL!! It was nice to meet you, Capt. Hook.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• Banned User

the dude portraying Jack Sparrow is kinda hot lol

Captain Hook they must know you pretty well in Pixie Hollow, I dont know any of the characters, but The line is usually outrageous...
    Last edited by hyperskreem; 04-04-2011 at 01:01 AM.

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hyperskreem View Post
    the dude portraying Jack Sparrow is kinda hot lol
    And THAT'S why Capt. Jack is not out anymore, LOL!!!
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• Everything's satisfactual

Always love your trip reports, Captain, and I'm glad to see that Jack Sparrow is out again, however limited his engagement may be. I'm a fellow character fan myself and I wish I could be at the parks as often as you!
    Walt Disney World May 1998
    Walt Disney World May 2002
    Walt Disney World March 2003
    Walt Disney World March 2004
    Walt Disney World September 2005
    Walt Disney World March 2007
    Disneyland August 2010

Check out my YouTube channel with Disney theme park music!
    Music of the Mastro Master

Visit my Disney entertainment blog!
    Disney Entertainment History

• Minion

looking forward to more!
    BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

• Not So New Member

Thanks for the report and pics. Looking forward to Sundays
    disney lady

• Vidia's Minion

Yay a Capt Hook TR

Sorry to hear about the bad experiences with meals. Glad the pixies can always bring a smile! Poor Vidia though! :-p

• Queen Elsa

Day 2 April 3rd.

So I started the day getting to the park even later then I did on Sat. I didn't get there until after 3 when I got to the park I when right to PFF send I didn't do it on Sat. and I wanted to see my friend Ariel cause every time I have seen her I never have on my Ariel shirt for her to see I have either my love Princess Aurora shirt or some other shirt of mine. So when I got to PFF there was a huge line the waiting sign I saw when I was in line said a 60 min wait. Which it did seem like it was more then 30 mins. Cause by the time I got to PFF my watch said around 3:30 and I didn't get in to see the first Princess until 4 and I wanted to see the Coranation of Princess Aurora and the other 2 Princess and that started at 4. So when I got in the first Princess I saw was Ariel but it wasn't my friend but was one I have met a few times. She saw my shirt and said I love your shirt I said thank you. She also ask me how am I doing I told her good. Then she ask me to pose like a Prince and like alot of the Princess do she gose you know how to do that so well. As I tell all the Princess that tell me this that Cinderella was the one that teach me how to do it.

After saying goodbuy to her I got in line to see the next Princess and who I haven't seen in a wild it was a good friend to me Jasmine. She ask me how have I been and what I have been up to. I told her that I've been good and that I haven't been doing to much stuff.

After the photo Jasmine said it was good to see you again I said the same so then I when to Belle who was the last Princess. She didn't really say anything so we took a couble pics.

So after leaving Belle I when down stairs to see if Princess Aurora was still there she was and the show was about over as soon as it was I may my way down there to see her. From where I first saw Aurora I couldn't tell who it was but when I got down and close I saw that it was one of the Aurora's that became a good friend to me. Infact she is really the only one leave of my Aurora friends that I have left the other 4 I don't see around anymore. When it came my turn to see her her eyes got wide open and she had this big smile. She said I haven't seen you in a very long time where have you been. I said it's very good to see her I did talk to her but I can't say what I talk to her about it is between her and me.

So after seeing my friend and giving her a hug I may my way to Pixie Hollow I wasn't really going to go in there send I was there yesturday but when I saw thew the giant grass leaves that it was one of my friends there I when in to see her. I had may it in just in time cause they where about to close Pixie Hollow. The line wasn't moving when I got there so I figure they where change characters around. So when I was next they did change characters cause when I saw my friend Tink she was with Silvermist but this time when I got in it was Vidia. When I saw her I when oh no not you again. She just roll her eyes up and she said you know I'm Tink's best friend. I said no but before I could say that I was she said lets take a photo.

So after seening Vidia I when in Tink's line wild I was in line she saw me and smile when I got up to her I took a few pics just of her. She said you are going to be in one right. I said you know me I be in one of them.

So after the photo I said goodbye to her and move on. I was going to go to the Disneyland Hotel to go eat at Goofy's Kitchen on the way there I had spotted Capt. Hook I when in line to see him by the time I got up to see him I was next in line to see him his time was up so he was leaving so I couldn't get a photo of him so I took a quick pic the best I could.

Next stop to Goofy's Kitchen.

• Minion

Looking forward to Goofy's Kitchen. I allways love your trip reports

• I'm from Canada eh!

Great pics Hook.

Not sure how Tink can't be cold. She is the only one without a jacket.

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by Meville View Post
    Great pics Hook.

Not sure how Tink can't be cold. She is the only one without a jacket.
    It wasn't that bad yesturday. I did take my jacket with me for later that night but I didn't even have it on all night.

• Queen Elsa

Now the final of my Trip report. So after I got that quick shot of Hook I may my way to Downtown Disney to hit for the Hotel to Goofy's Kitchen. From walking all the way from Main Street to the Hotel sure was tiring but anyway when I got close to the hotel I saw all the blue walls up and it was like a maze to get to Goofy's send I don't know to much about the hotel I will not name the places that I had to take to get there but it was like 6 different places to take to get there. Once I got there and put my walk-in order in it took about 5 mins before they call me. When they call me Goofy was in front of his kitchen for a change and not Pluto which I kind of fine a good change and not always having Pluto beening the first to see.

The Photopass guy told us to pose like this.

So after seeing Goofy I was taken to my table and then I when to get my food. The first set of food I got was Roasted Chicken,Mash Potatoes and Potato salad. When I when back Jasmine came to my table she ask me how I was doing I said I was doing good as we where talking Dale came by and was at another table and before Jasmine and me where about to take a picture I ask Jasmine send Dale is hear to lets get him it as well. So we both call Dale over.

So after the leave I was eatting my food when Pluto came by. He was looking at my food and was like trying to steal it like he was going to eat it. So after he was teasing me we took our pic together.

So after that he leave I when back for my second round which was Spagitty [ms] and meatballs. It was like 30 mins later that Mulan show up and it was one that I have seen before in the past. She ask me where I have been I told her I have been around but it seems like I kept missing you.
    She said I guess so. So we took are photo together this pose was her idel.

After she left I when to get some chocolate for my final meal. I had seen Minnie early when I got there but she haded come to my table or in the area I was sitting at. So it was like another 45 mins until Minnie finally came to my table.

After Minnie came and got her photo I leave the place and was walking back the way I came in and on the way out I saw this glass case and I though it look neat so I took some pictures of it.

So after these photos I leave the place and when back to DCA to play some arcade game one of them which is my favorite Pac-man. So this end my trip report until next time.

• Minion

Great report Loved it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast