Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Results 61 to 71 of 71
  1. #61

    • Johnny and Me!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    23 miles from Disneyland
    Posts
    3,371

    Re: Disneyland Announces tickets for POTC OST Premiere MAy 7th 2011 at Disneyland

    Just saw this OC Register article:

    22,000 expected at ‘Pirates’ premiere at Disneyland - Around Disney - The Orange County Register

    Does this mean that everyone is going to be corralled into the bleachers and not be allowed to line main street? That would totally suck!!

  2. #62

    • The Pirate Girl
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Happiest Place on Earth
    Posts
    360

    Re: Disneyland Announces tickets for POTC OST Premiere MAy 7th 2011 at Disneyland

    I highly doubt that. They didn't for the last one, and if they tried for this one, they wouldn't have nearly enough room.
    Looked like they were starting to put them up tonight when I left the park.
    For certain you must be lost to find the places that can't be found. Elseways, everyone would know where it was.

  3. #63

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    Re: Disneyland Announces tickets for POTC OST Premiere MAy 7th 2011 at Disneyland

    Quote Originally Posted by dfan07 View Post
    Yes, you will check all devices (phones, cameras, etc.) in to security before being allowed to go to your seat, and you will retrieve them immediately after the screening. Don't even think about sneaking something in, because if you are caught even holding a phone, you will more than likely be walking the plank right on outta there. The security personnel are completely serious, folks.
    oh believe me, I have no intentions of that. I was just curious about the protocol of everything. I'll gladly turn my phone over. Heck, they can even play some angry birds while I watch the film. I don't care, lol.

  4. #64

    • Hukuna Matata!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    3,789

    Re: Disneyland Announces tickets for POTC OST Premiere MAy 7th 2011 at Disneyland

    Two days Jake, Our flight leaves at 820 in the Morning, I get off work at 1am will have to work on the logo and finish it by 3am And get back up at 6am Then go run around the parks, We might go to Hollywood and get some photos to have signed, Just a thought. Its going to be rough but it will definitly be worth it! I got your twitter you should have mine on there. See yah Saturday

  5. #65

    • Johnny and Me!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    23 miles from Disneyland
    Posts
    3,371

    Re: Disneyland Announces tickets for POTC OST Premiere MAy 7th 2011 at Disneyland

    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    oh believe me, I have no intentions of that. I was just curious about the protocol of everything. I'll gladly turn my phone over. Heck, they can even play some angry birds while I watch the film. I don't care, lol.
    Just FYI!

  6. #66

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    Re: Disneyland Announces tickets for POTC OST Premiere MAy 7th 2011 at Disneyland

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    Two days Jake, Our flight leaves at 820 in the Morning, I get off work at 1am will have to work on the logo and finish it by 3am And get back up at 6am Then go run around the parks, We might go to Hollywood and get some photos to have signed, Just a thought. Its going to be rough but it will definitly be worth it! I got your twitter you should have mine on there. See yah Saturday
    Sweet! Yea you're on my twitter. Hollywood? There *should* be somewhere closer to get photos...but I don't know. Eh, it's worth the drive to just visit the freaks on hollywood blvd anyways, lol.

    See you at the premiere!

  7. #67

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    Re: Disneyland Announces tickets for POTC OST Premiere MAy 7th 2011 at Disneyland

    Quote Originally Posted by dfan07 View Post
    Just FYI!
    thanks!

  8. #68

    • Johnny and Me!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    23 miles from Disneyland
    Posts
    3,371

    Re: Disneyland Announces tickets for POTC OST Premiere MAy 7th 2011 at Disneyland

    So Oprah got the jump on all you fans that want to be the first to see POTC OST. Johnny Depp took everyone in her audience to see it!

    Johnny Depp's Movie Surprise - Video - Oprah.com

  9. #69

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    Re: Disneyland Announces tickets for POTC OST Premiere MAy 7th 2011 at Disneyland

    Quote Originally Posted by dfan07 View Post
    So Oprah got the jump on all you fans that want to be the first to see POTC OST. Johnny Depp took everyone in her audience to see it!

    Johnny Depp's Movie Surprise - Video - Oprah.com

    whoop. de dooey.

    They see first, it in some theater in chicago with Johnny.

    I see it over the rivers of america WITH the cast and crew being there, AT the park with the original attraction that started the film franchise.

    Now who wins? lol

  10. #70

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,749

    Re: Disneyland Announces tickets for POTC OST Premiere MAy 7th 2011 at Disneyland

    Quote Originally Posted by dfan07 View Post
    So Oprah got the jump on all you fans that want to be the first to see POTC OST. Johnny Depp took everyone in her audience to see it!

    Johnny Depp's Movie Surprise - Video - Oprah.com
    That vid gave me the chills and butterflies. Johnny looks so freakin A Hot. I can't contain my excitement for tomorrow. Woot!

    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    whoop. de dooey.

    They see first, it in some theater in chicago with Johnny.

    I see it over the rivers of america WITH the cast and crew being there, AT the park with the original attraction that started the film franchise.

    Now who wins? lol
    lol Now Jake, being with Johnny everyone wins

  11. #71

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ogden, Utah
    Posts
    3

    Re: Disneyland Announces tickets for POTC OST Premiere MAy 7th 2011 at Disneyland

    Well, it was a GREAT event! We walked down the carpet right at about 6pm, and it was incredibly fun how into it the crowd was. I'm positive they knew we weren't anywhere near stars, but they cheered and talked to us. When we took pictures of the crowd, they would wave and have a grand time! My wife and kids were dressed up in full pirate regalia and the crowd simply loved it! The food was great, the atmosphere was perfect, and being able to get right on the rides was a blast! And yes, the movie was good too...probably up there with the first in the franchise! Hopefully everyone who went, whether they were in the event or lining the "red" carpet had a great time!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •