Page 113 of 412 FirstFirst ... 1363103110111112113114115116123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 6174
  1. #1681

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles & Orange County
    Posts
    21,345

    Re: Daily Disneyland Photo Sharing Thread



    Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

    Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

  2. #1682

    • formerly very helpful
    • Online

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,829

    Re: Daily Disneyland Photo Sharing Thread

    I marvel at that effect! Looks just like a little model DCA!

  3. #1683

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    360

    Re: Daily Disneyland Photo Sharing Thread

    Tarzan's Treehouse...



    by lamp light.

    Enjoy!

    Kimickey

  4. #1684

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,574
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Daily Disneyland Photo Sharing Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by alphabassetgrrl View Post
    Pengy, the best camera is the one you have, especially if you know how to use its features. If it's got any resolution at all, it's fine.

    As far as talent goes, an awful lot of skill comes from shooting a lot of frames. I was going to say you should see the drek I shot when I was starting, but I probably wouldn't want to even claim it at this point! Even with my first digital camera, after having some training with film in the 80s, I shot some really awful shots.

    Just keep shooting! With every frame you learn something. And sometimes if you shoot 300 pictures, and you get one good one, you give thanks for that one good shot and delete the rest. One of the benefits of digital!
    I agree to a point. Part of any picture is what you yourself visualize. But even knowing how to use the settings and and features can only get you so far. No matter what if you only have a point and shoot camera there are just some shots that you will never be able to get because of constraints with sensor size, lack of focal length, ISO settings, lens filters, full aperture control etc.

    But I do love the fact that we live in a digital age and yes... I can take thousands of pictures if I want to and just toss out what I don't like. Plus I can sort of see what shot I have gotten (on my tiny screen), not like film where you had to develop it first to know if you really got the shot you wanted.

    I have gotten a lot of better shots in the last 6 or so years of seeing other peoples pictures around here. I've picked up a lot of tips and tricks and seeing what others have done and trying to do much the same thing. Its always a learning experience and I'm always looking at my pics and thinking... ok, next time what will I do to get an even better shot... like with this one. Sure its ok, but I have a few tricks to try next time to get an even better shot!





    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  5. #1685

    • Down Pluto!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Altered State
    Posts
    3,991

    Re: Daily Disneyland Photo Sharing Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    I agree to a point. Part of any picture is what you yourself visualize. But even knowing how to use the settings and and features can only get you so far. No matter what if you only have a point and shoot camera there are just some shots that you will never be able to get because of constraints with sensor size, lack of focal length, ISO settings, lens filters, full aperture control etc.

    But I do love the fact that we live in a digital age and yes... I can take thousands of pictures if I want to and just toss out what I don't like. Plus I can sort of see what shot I have gotten (on my tiny screen), not like film where you had to develop it first to know if you really got the shot you wanted.

    I have gotten a lot of better shots in the last 6 or so years of seeing other peoples pictures around here. I've picked up a lot of tips and tricks and seeing what others have done and trying to do much the same thing. Its always a learning experience and I'm always looking at my pics and thinking... ok, next time what will I do to get an even better shot... like with this one. Sure its ok, but I have a few tricks to try next time to get an even better shot!

    And a polarizing filter may have assisted with that shot...

    You are so right Pengy. Sometimes better tools helps the creative process and result.







    I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

  6. #1686

    • B.T.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Castro Valley, CA
    Posts
    99

    Re: Daily Disneyland Photo Sharing Thread


  7. #1687

    • Elk Grove Chris
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Northern Cal
    Posts
    944

    Re: Daily Disneyland Photo Sharing Thread

    They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. ~Edgar Allan Poe

  8. #1688

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles & Orange County
    Posts
    21,345

    Re: Daily Disneyland Photo Sharing Thread



    Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

    Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

  9. #1689

    • I'd rather be @ D-land
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    9,881

    Re: Daily Disneyland Photo Sharing Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimickey View Post
    my usual desktop wallpaper -



    can't be in a bad mood with a Mickey balloon !

    Enjoy!

    Kimickey
    Best quote I've heard in a long time!!! Can I use it?
    Sue B

    Math Geek of Randomness

  10. #1690

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,574
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Daily Disneyland Photo Sharing Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    And a polarizing filter may have assisted with that shot...

    You are so right Pengy. Sometimes better tools helps the creative process and result.
    Yup. And I have a polarizing filter for my film SLR camera... but that pic was taken with my digital point and shoot. Um.... wonder if I could just hold the filter in front of the P&S? Eh... I have other possible tricks I might try next time. For now on that shot, I just call the reflections a "special effect."


    Glittery!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  11. #1691

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    360

    Re: Daily Disneyland Photo Sharing Thread

    It ain't easy....



    being green (sorry Kermit)

    Enjoy!

    Kimickey

    ---------- Post added 11-10-2011 at 09:50 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by sueb View Post
    Best quote I've heard in a long time!!! Can I use it?
    Absolutely! Be my guest.

    Enjoy!

    Kimickey
    Last edited by Kimickey; 11-24-2011 at 06:42 PM.

  12. #1692

    • my favorite sociopath
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In the Desert
    Posts
    315

    Re: Daily Disneyland Photo Sharing Thread



    ---------- Post added 11-11-2011 at 05:50 AM ----------


  13. #1693

    • Elk Grove Chris
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Northern Cal
    Posts
    944

    Re: Daily Disneyland Photo Sharing Thread

    They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. ~Edgar Allan Poe

  14. #1694

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    762

    Re: Daily Disneyland Photo Sharing Thread

    New Holiday Phineas & Ferb's Dance Party....

    They have changed the P&F Dance party to a holiday theme. The theme song has new lyrics, the car has snowflakes, presents, a Christmas tree on the hood, etc. There were four (instead of two) Fireside Girls that had new caps and Holiday merit badges.
    Two holiday songs were added to the dances. Very Cute....

    New Theme Song:
    Turning our beds into dual tobagans
    Sliding down a Ski Jump Tower
    Making a snowman the size of Colossis
    Giving a Yeti a shower........


    Last edited by Disneyland 1951; 11-12-2011 at 04:37 PM.

  15. #1695

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    360

    Re: Daily Disneyland Photo Sharing Thread

    floatin'.... floatin'.... floatin'



    on the river...

    Enjoy!

    Kimickey
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Kimickey; 11-24-2011 at 06:43 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. [Pictures] World Showcase Photo Sharing Thread!
    By WDWFigment in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 02:16 PM
  2. the disneyland photo request thread
    By thrax in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 12:12 AM
  3. My daily Disneyland pictures
    By mickeyslittlehelper in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-15-2005, 09:27 PM
  4. Disneyland Photo Update for Week of May 2nd 2005
    By Dustysage in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-02-2005, 08:16 AM
  5. Disneyland Photo Update (April 12, 2005)
    By Evil Minion in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 09:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •