Page 89 of 420 FirstFirst ... 3964798687888990919299114139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 6286

• Elk Grove Chris

Re: Daily Disneyland Photo Sharing Thread

They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. ~Edgar Allan Poe

• Sock Puppet

Last edited by Poisonedapples; 09-03-2011 at 02:47 PM.

• Some imagination, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by chris001 View Post
    Let me fix that mustache for you, Cap'n!

• Down Pluto!

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post

so no gallery to view.. i am process of transfering over my photos to flickr! so i took 59 photos yesterday and pretty soon i will have a link to view them all.. anyhow the"peek-a-boo" photo is awesome. great shot! My L22 broke, i have been having to use a kodak M530-the only thing i like about it is that it does panorama really good and sttiches them right then and there!

I'd like to have a BIG DSLR just like that one.. i hope she does let you use it!
    I'm actually torn on this.... on the one hand I'd love to have a "real" camera so I could get some better shots... if I learned how to use the camera properly... on the other hand I also love having a camera that fits in a pocket, doesn't take up a lot of room, and is handy and light... and I don't have to carry a ton of gear with me... But when I was down for Expo I was not happy with the shots I got in the convention center, trying to not use flash since flash washes everything out indoors.

Of course too that doesn't mean I won't want to play with her camera when I get my hands on it...

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Minion

m by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• Elk Grove Chris

and now for something completely different:

They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. ~Edgar Allan Poe

Honestly, the "best" camera is the one you have with you, and if that means you get a point-and-shoot, then that's what you get. A more expensive camera doesn't do you any good if you leave it at home. Read the manual, play with it, figure out what it does, how it takes pictures, how to make it do what you want it to.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Picture was taken on 8/31/2011 at8:20Am right after the entrance to Disneyland

• Elk Grove Chris

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    I'm actually torn on this.... on the one hand I'd love to have a "real" camera so I could get some better shots... if I learned how to use the camera properly... on the other hand I also love having a camera that fits in a pocket, doesn't take up a lot of room, and is handy and light... and I don't have to carry a ton of gear with me... But when I was down for Expo I was not happy with the shots I got in the convention center, trying to not use flash since flash washes everything out indoors.

Of course too that doesn't mean I won't want to play with her camera when I get my hands on it...
    I am sure that the shots you do get with her DSLR will be good! But yes i hear you on having to carry it around. That is why i like my point and shoots.I can't imagine going on a ride like California Screamin with a giant DSLR in tow.. althought i know alot of people do it. But i'd be afraid to break it since i do love to take on coaster shots! LOL

---------- Post added 09-03-2011 at 10:31 AM ----------

• Some imagination, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    I'm actually torn on this.... on the one hand I'd love to have a "real" camera so I could get some better shots... if I learned how to use the camera properly... on the other hand I also love having a camera that fits in a pocket, doesn't take up a lot of room, and is handy and light...
    Your best bet is to buy a point-and-shoot that has a Manual function. That way it acts like a DSLR in which you can adjust the settings to whatever you want (like take long exposures, for example) but still fits in your pocket. I love my Canon S95 for this reason!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by niklj View Post
    Your best bet is to buy a point-and-shoot that has a Manual function. That way it acts like a DSLR in which you can adjust the settings to whatever you want (like take long exposures, for example) but still fits in your pocket. I love my Canon S95 for this reason!
    I'll have to look into that. I've always been a Nikon person. I'm waiting for Nikon to come out with a prosumer level camera that takes AA batteries. I had a rechargeable AA battery problem at Sea World one time and I loved being able to go into the gift shop and get more batteries for my camera. I even suggested it to them on their FB page.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.