Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

• I'm not really here

Re: Disney Executives on MiceChat?

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    Yes there Wisdom fare exceeds fans considering DCA and the fact that Harry Potter land is kicking there butt over in Florida.....just saying it took ten years for them to fix DCA and most likely the same amount of time to help WDW fight Potterland.

WOC has been the last BIG thing since Indy......to me I feel like if Any hard core fan got the chance to help choose what is added to the park we would have at least 2 more GREAT rides at Disneyland right now.....
    Yeah, well, there are reasons for that. The biggest one being the environment at the top echelons of the company only recently changed. As in just a couple years ago. The future is incredibly bright right now. There have been massive changes all over the company in how things are done, how they think about things, how they decide or not to do things. But with a company as big as Disney is, and with the lead in time on development on projects of major size and scope, it takes 3 - 5 years to start seeing things.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    Yeah, well, there are reasons for that. The biggest one being the environment at the top echelons of the company only recently changed. As in just a couple years ago. The future is incredibly bright right now. There have been massive changes all over the company in how things are done, how they think about things, how they decide or not to do things. But with a company as big as Disney is, and with the lead in time on development on projects of major size and scope, it takes 3 - 5 years to start seeing things.
    So maybe in 3-5 years we'll have a new park being built in Anaheim, ha.
    Caleb

"Second star to the right and straight on 'till morning."

"Adventure is out there!"

22 times to Disneyland in one year, personal record.

(Save the Disneyland Hotel Waterfalls too!)

• I'm not really here

I highly doubt that. 10 - 15 years is a possibility, but not 3-5.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• MC Blogger

Blog Entries

^^ If ever versus a water park.
    Mark

Disney parks and art, movies, music, more... Over 1, 000 Posts!
    www.InsightsandSounds.blogspot.com

• I'm not really here

I don't see a water park happening. Real estate is to scarce and valuable in Anaheim.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
    ^^ If ever versus a water park.
    I just don't see a water park being as successful as a third gate! But thats just my opinion.
    BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567