Your favorite purchase?

With so much merchandise to choose from at the Disneyland Resort, it can be difficult to choose what to spend your Disney budget on. On my last trip, I bought "The Imagineering Field Guide to Disneyland", written by The Imagineers. I love this book! It stays in my purse at all times

So, what is the favorite purchase you've made at DLR in the past year? Haven't gone recently? No worries; what's your favorite purchase from your last trip?

• -

Re: Your favorite purchase?

I bought several action figures of Disney characters dressed as Star Wars characters. My favorite is the two piece set of Jedi Mickey and Yoda. You never really see Mickey with the look of gritty determination on his face, but this figure does.

I hope they do a similar amalgam with the Marvel characters as well (in theme appropriate areas, of course).
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

either my pink sequined minnie ears, or my big Disneyland map. it really brings my room together

or no i take that back. my mickey mouse polka dot wallet. it's like blue, has white polka dots, and some of those polka dots are shaped like mickey mouse
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

My best purchase was not really a purchase at all. On year of a million dreams I got a free pin for parking in M&F structure (My First Pin Ever).

Then went in the park to trade it out and they had a cart out with board on one side and boxes on the other. I traded for a box and I got a surprise! 2 pins for the one I traded!

I thought the event was a wonderful idea to start my collection so I continued all summer long and ended up with 125 pins! Best Summer EVER!

On a side note my best purchase was at White Water Snacks...got Half Steak and Half Chicken nachos. They put 1 1/2 whole breast of chicken and a ton of steak...YUM YUM!

• -

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    On a side note my best purchase was at White Water Snacks...got Half Steak and Half Chicken nachos. They put 1 1/2 whole breast of chicken and a ton of steak...YUM YUM!
    Since you just opened up the discussion to food and beverage purchases, I should also add that I love the scotch I had on the patio of Catal one summer. Sitting out there sipping it and relaxing with the hustle and bustle of Downtown Disney below on a warm summer evening was the best!
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

• Bring back the Keelboats!

My favorite purchase in the past year would be the "Disneyland: From Once Upon a Time to Happily Ever After" souvenir book. Of course, it was purely for research....

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

15 minutes from the park that started it all

Mine were the World of Color Opening Day Pin set

I love all of my ear/character hats... I'm not sure I could choose just one.