• A Pirate's life for me!

A three star Holiday weekend

We had the surprise of "bumping" into three tv/movie stars this weekend at the DL Resort.

First, was Marge Hergenbecker (sp???), the main female role on the original CSI show on thursdays. She was nice and polite to us when we said hi to her.

Next was Steve Valentine, who is on Crossing Jordan. He was very generous with his time. He got down on a knee and talked with my daughter (and the rest of us) for a few minutes. He also introduced his girlfriend to us, who is a school teacher in the area. He was having a great time enjoying the Park.

And last, but not least, was Danny Roebuck. He has been around for a long time and has starred in quite a few TV and big screen movies. I actually worked with him some years back on the TV show Nash Bridges. I was in a few episodes of the show in which he had a re-curring role in. He was being overly polite by telling me that he remembered me in the show... He was enjoying the Park with his family, as he does each year at this time. This was our third time seeing him during the Holidays.

Well, two days left of our trip. Maybe we'll see some more. We'll keep our eyes peeled.

• Sock Puppet

Re: A three star Holiday weekend

Hehehe, these people are stars?
    You should go to Disneyland more and not watch so much TV!

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMickey
    First, was Marge Hergenbecker (sp???), the main female role on the original CSI show on thursdays. She was nice and polite to us when we said hi to her.

And last, but not least, was Danny Roebuck. He has been around for a long time and has starred in quite a few TV and big screen movies. I actually worked with him some years back on the TV show Nash Bridges. I was in a few episodes of the show in which he had a re-curring role in. He was being overly polite by telling me that he remembered me in the show... He was enjoying the Park with his family, as he does each year at this time. This was our third time seeing him during the Holidays.

Well, two days left of our trip. Maybe we'll see some more. We'll keep our eyes peeled.
    Marg Helgenberger and Daniel Roebuck
    He's a terrific character actor that hasn't stopped working in the last 20 years. Memorably on 3 recent LOST eps, "Dude, you got some Arzt on you!"
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Man O Lantern

I think dramaqueen also ran into Daniel Roebuck at Disneyland a few months ago! She got some Arzt on her, too!

He must be a Disneyland fan, eh?

One day two years ago, I saw the Body by Jake guy at Goofy's Kitchen, Nicolas Cage, Lisa Marie repeatedly...probably thought I was a stalker (just a few days before they split for good, too!), Rob Estes, Jane from Melrose Place....and some other woman. Other people were taking pics of her....and I have no clue who she is. Older, skinny, reminded me of Carly Simon, but for some reason, I thought she was a designer, she just looked SO familiar. She has a son named Jack....we were at the counter getting hats sewn at the same time. That's all I know.

We saw Marg too! We were walking out of Blue Bayou on Thanksgiving and she was there with her husband and some others. We also saw Carlos Mencia, a really really funny comic, and his family. He had the Mickey gloves on...too funny!
    I also saw the girl who plays Darla on the Bold and the Beautiful (Shae (sp?) Harrison I think her name is) and her husband/family. Her husband also played on B&B for a short time.
    I SO wish I was still in DL right now!!! Have a great rest of your visit!
    Next Trip to Disneyland - June 2006 - too long to wait to go again!!!

Yeah, now that we have a few more names to add to the list, my daughter is making up an official Disneyland star list. I'll post it when we get some time after we return home.

Stinkerbell-We saw Nicolas Cage and Lisa Marie as well. Same thing, we must have run into them about 6 times. In both parks and in DTD. We heard that they got into a fight in Sephora. Couldn't have been about a credit card hitting its limit??? LOL!

Some stars are bigger than others, but they all are certainly worth mentioning. It's a tough business. I'm just glad to see some of them enjoying the Parks.

• CM for 4 years!

Yeah, Carlos Mencia was at the park last Tuesday.

Marg had lunch at the Bayou on Thanksgiving.
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

Hey Melmel,

Sorry we missed you at the BB yesterday. We had a late lunch and didn't see you there.

A few issues with service and an annoying situation while we were there. First time for everything, I guess!

We'll see you next time!