Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• I found my Prince!

Re: Balcony seats for Fantasmic!

my friend was gonna get me tix for my bday [12/25!] i said id rather camp out with a churro and hot chocolate

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by wrs28220
    My favorite is the patio area of the river belle terrace
    I've seen F! from the balcony and from the River belle Terrace and the RBT is awesome.
    Just get there an hour (at least)early, pick out a table right near the edge of the patio (where the path from Adventureland comes into NOS) have dinner, get some dessert and coffee, and enjoy the amazing show!!
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy999
    You can now book 60 days out for DL and 120 days out for WDW, you are cutting it pretty close, but good luck!
    Are you talking about Fantasmic! or Priority Seating because I just called and the CM said that it is still 30 days for Fantasmic!.
    EM EYE SEE KAY EE WHY EM OH YOU ES EE

• "Retired" DL Tour Guide

A little known secret for you all: if the park gets REALLY busy on any of the days you are visiting and a THIRD fantasmic show is added, head over to city hall DAY OF to book that show. It never sells out in advance because it isn't activated until the 3rd show is announced!
    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
    --DCA: World Of Color

ALl DIsney Dining arrangements at DLR are 60 days. I have asked and they have told me 60 days for the balcony

It is better now than the old way!

I don't know how many times I woke up a 5 a.m. to sit in front of the guest realtions window waiting for them to open to get tickets.

Although this year I have been unsucessful, I assume due to the 50th and the increased awareness of the balcony seating.
    BRYANT - MEGADISNEY
    Owner/Travel Advisor - Magical Partners Travel
    Walt Disney Company Stockholder
    D23 Charter Member

Quote Originally Posted by rytheguy
    ALl DIsney Dining arrangements at DLR are 60 days. I have asked and they have told me 60 days for the balcony
    You are correct that all Disney Dining arrangements are 60 days in advance but Fantasmic! is not reserved through them. Disney Dining (714-781-DINE), is for DLR restaurants only, not for Fantasmic!. To get Fantasmic! Balcony or Riverfront seating, you call a different phone number (714-781-4400 - it is the phone number for Tours) and they confirmed with me today that Fantasmic! tickets are only sold 30 days in advance.
    Last edited by sierranevada; 12-01-2005 at 07:16 PM.
    EM EYE SEE KAY EE WHY EM OH YOU ES EE

• See Ya Real Soon!

I think your problem is that you are starting to call at 8am. Try calling starting at 7:55am instead. When you get the closed message, hang up, hit redail and keep doing so until you get through. Say as little as possible when someone answers the phone, simply say "balcony, date, number of people. (Example Balcony, Jan 2, 4 people).

I got my balcony seating on Wednesday for New Years Eve Fantasmic showing at midnight. They only let you book the Fantasmic showings 30 days out. I tried and tried for the whole month of November but they kept saying you can only book for the 31st of DEC on the 30th of NOV.

I did what one of the others suggested...started calling at 755am...and hit redail until I got in, then I was put on hold for 7 minutes....then I got a new CM being trained, so it took me 15 minutes to book the show seating, plus I booked the electrical light parade show seating at the DCA for the 30th at the same time. I was a bit concerned so I ended up calling later in the day just to make sure they were reserved.

I am taking my fiance for his B-day, which is Dec. 31st.... so I thought this would be fun Since we will be up in the balcony way before midnight...and then ring in the new year...then watch Fantasmic while things 'quiet' down till we leave

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Cooooool, you're gonna have a blast.
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12