Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• șoș Tom șoș

Quote Originally Posted by Indy95
    Uh...is this a rhetorical question? The Simpsons, obviously. The demographics are much closer to SW than a teen soap opera.

And just because the show has a "mondo geek" sidekick does not mean that mondo geeks will watch the show. "Teen drama" and "Star Wars" have vastly different audiences.
    Once again I disagree- every single geek friend I have religiously watch this show because the understand one very simple fact- its not a teen drama. Oh its wrapped in sheeps clothes like a teen drama, but its a half our sitcom, streched over an hour with more reaction shots.

OC goes to Disneyland baby! Bring it on!

...and we're back on topic!

i've heard the music, and both finales are amazing (and the MSEP finale in the main street segment...? people are just going to cry)

and the castle lighting is sooooooooo immersive now- the light effects alone have a HUGE impact!

• Yes ... Wicked! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Titanfreak46
    Im kinda dissapointed because some of the great Tommorowland songs are getting left out like the Carousel of Progress, thats not all the fireworks music right? I mean i hope they put in that song, it was walts favorite.

I HOPE that there are ones that are not being left out! I think that they are trying to keep a few things under their hats. I was at the last show for Cast Blast (the one that was taped) and he said ..."and a few other Tomorrowland songs and sayings!" So I am hoping that they inculde them. But they only have so much time too!

I think it would be AWESOME to have the Carousel of Progress song in there ... as well as ...I KNOW THEY WILL NEVER DO THIS(but it would be awesome) to have at the end, Michael Jackson from Captain EO do his famous, "OHHHHHHHHH!" I think that would be AWESOME!! It would be very under the radar ... but it would still be a nod to the best 3D ride EVER!! I KNOW, I KNOW, they would never do it!! I can just imagine the people coming into City Hall to complain about it with all the legal things going on with him ... but in my mind ... in my firework show in my head ... it's in there!

• Banned User

If they can pull this off it will definately be the best fireworks show in the world and will probably break records.

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    Amen, I am sure there will be talk when this debuts! Good thing they have been saving up those pollution credits! And Disney's neighbors thought they had something to complain about before!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• Fireworks Finatic!

Yeah, the 50th fireworks look to be incredible! Now I wonder which will have more in-park smoke, Fantasmic or the fireworks? LOL With the 12 new launch locations all around the hub, it might get a bit smokey, depending on the wind. The show will be 17 mintues long! I thought 10 mins for a fireworks show was great! (Never seen one of those massive fireworks shows that last 20 minutes.) I can't wait to see it. Hopefully they will start testing some of the pyro after park hours by mid-April or so..

• Banned User

Most of the testing was done out in Las Vegas...

• Fireworks Finatic!

Yeah, but you know they have to test parts of the show from the actual launch locations within the Hub and from behind Toontown. Most likely they will test parts of the show late at night and probably have a CM preview which will be like a dress rehearsal for the show.

Goodness! That sounds elaborate! Any word on how often the show will be done? Just weekends, every day?

• Fireworks Finatic!

Quote Originally Posted by mrfantasmic
    Goodness! That sounds elaborate! Any word on how often the show will be done? Just weekends, every day?

As of now, it looks like the Remember fireworks will be every night from May 5 thru Labor Day weekend. Then it will most likely go to Friday and Saturday nights only. Then nightly again during any holiday periods. This may change, of course, but I hope they add more nights somehow after summer if anything!

AFAIK, remember is budgeted to run 7 nights a week for eighteen months (which isn't really 7 days every week, they do take out a few statistical days for weather infractions), so that leads me to believe (heh, no pun intended) that we won't be seeing a holiday fireworks show as we know it, probably a tag finale or adjunct show (potentially without the snow effect, because then it would be "special" again when it would return for christmas 2006).

just a thought.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12