Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

New Remember: Dreams Come True Article

Here's a rather in-depth look at Remember: Dreams Come True. The Article includes concept art.

http://www.magicalears.com/articles/Remember.php

• Baybeh!

If it looks anything like described, this will be amazing!!!!!!!

• Doing it with a flair

I'm not a huge fan of fireworks but I think this will not be missed by me. It sounds incredible.
    Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
    I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
    ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

• Banned User

It does, doesn't it? I'm a big Star Wars fan too, so I can't wait. Hee hee.

• JMUBOY - 30 Yrs Of Magic!

...side note, Star Wars, Epsidode 3 trailer premieres on FOX during The OC tonight. It also is available after 9pm for AOL users. See StarWars.com.

• Banned User

O.C. is a great show and Episode III trailer sweetens the deal for me..all that AND an awsome fireworks show for the 50th? Man, what a time to live

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by jmuboy
    ...side note, Star Wars, Epsidode 3 trailer premieres on FOX during The OC tonight. It also is available after 9pm for AOL users. See StarWars.com.
    R2D2 is my favorite! The OC isn't exactly full of Star Wars fans so this is interesting for me. Sounds as if he just got the most money from Fox in this time slot. The show isn't that good if you ask me.

On the topic of the thread, I agree! I can't wait to see this and hear how it will look in relation to how it is supposed to look. But I'll probably love it all the same!

Im kinda dissapointed because some of the great Tommorowland songs are getting left out like the Carousel of Progress, thats not all the fireworks music right? I mean i hope they put in that song, it was walts favorite.

• That's Hawt

The one thing I read that is wrong, is in the Cast Blast the guy that was describing the fireworks said they couldn't get the duck firework to work ... so I don't think that will be included.
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Banned User

You read it wrong then.

OMG this fireworks shows is going to be totally awesome. I can't wait until I'm thre for the 50th celebration. I'm glad I will be there for a week and hopefully get to see the show every night froma different angle. I am such a fireworks freak/snob. I could have used a different word but didn't want to be offensive/inappropriate.
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

• That's Hawt

Thanks for bringing this ... this is great for those who didn't get to/couldn't download the Cast Blast videos.
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Dread Pirate Roberts #137

Quote Originally Posted by jmuboy
    Wow this is one of the worst marketing strategies ever. OC fans and Star Wars fans are almost complete polar opposites, and most of each group would not be caught dead watching the other. Who are they trying to convince here? If most OC fans are "too cool" for Star Wars, then why do they think that showing a preiview for only one of the six movies will change their mind?
    Trivia: On April Fool's Day 2004, Disneyland guests found -- at the insistence of the board of directors -- the gigantic dragon featured in Fantasmic replaced with a gigantic Roy Disney (leading to a reprimand to the cast member playing Mickey Mouse when he hugged the giant instead of fighting it)

• șoș Tom șoș

Quote Originally Posted by Indy95
    Wow this is one of the worst marketing strategies ever. OC fans and Star Wars fans are almost complete polar opposites, and most of each group would not be caught dead watching the other. Who are they trying to convince here? If most OC fans are "too cool" for Star Wars, then why do they think that showing a preiview for only one of the six movies will change their mind?
    I disagree with polor opposites. Seth Cohen, the lovable side kick to our hero and main character Ryan, is a mondo geek and did an excellent job announcing the trailer. Furthermore, Seth's character, a comic book wielding coffee junkie who stumbles through love and friends is very refreshing for us geeks who love Star Wars and comic books- it was a good fit, and besides Fox produces both and was obviously gonna show it on there highest rated night of TV, this or on Sunday with the Simpsons- you tell me whats a better fit.

Side note to OC fans- Why haven't they gone to Disneyland? Every rich well off white kid I know in the OC spends oddles of time at the park, it would a very awesome OC.

• Dread Pirate Roberts #137

Quote Originally Posted by ah schucks
    and besides Fox produces both and was obviously gonna show it on there highest rated night of TV, this or on Sunday with the Simpsons- you tell me whats a better fit.
    Uh...is this a rhetorical question? The Simpsons, obviously. The demographics are much closer to SW than a teen soap opera.

And just because the show has a "mondo geek" sidekick does not mean that mondo geeks will watch the show. "Teen drama" and "Star Wars" have vastly different audiences.
    Trivia: On April Fool's Day 2004, Disneyland guests found -- at the insistence of the board of directors -- the gigantic dragon featured in Fantasmic replaced with a gigantic Roy Disney (leading to a reprimand to the cast member playing Mickey Mouse when he hugged the giant instead of fighting it)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast