Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: What would YOU replace Autopia with?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomorrowland_1967 View Post
    That would be "a tad" difficult .. as those properties belong to other studios (Hobbit: Warner Bros. LOFTR: New Line Cinema)
    Not really. Harry Potter (Warner Bros., now at Universal), Star Wars, Indiana Jones (Lucasfilm, now at Disney). Spiderman (Sony, now at Universal). See how that works? Rights to amusement rides are negotiated separately, anyway.

If the Tolkien family wants the dough, it would happen. If New Line got an offer, why wouldn't they take it?

• Artistic integrity

Sure they can be negotiated. But "Tolkien's" works don't seem to be in any talks at this time. As far as I know. I think Disney is more keen to push Marvel into the theme parks .. before they go searching other properties to fill their theme parks.

• Banned User

I really don't understand Autopia's appeal. I never have. all Im saying is they could add 3 attractions in its place. The whole Aqua theme is rad because from Its a small World to Nemo Subs is all lagoons anyway and Nautical themed as is. I just think the area has much more potential than what is currently there
    They could come up with something much more exciting and much more adventurous like a Miniature DisneySEA area...no one would miss Autopia if its replacements were awesome atate of the art attractions

Sure, but the topic is "What would YOU replace Autopia with?"

And that is what I would replace it with. Well, that would actually be my second choice. Or maybe third choice after a west coast version of Universal Florida's Harry Potter land.

• World of Color

I would take out autopia and innoventions and use that space to come up with three or four more rides including an e ticket attraction that continues Walt's vision for Tomorrowland. Although 1986 is long gone, Tomorrowland should maintain what the dedication set out.

"Tomorrow can be a wonderful age. Our scientists today are opening the doors of the Space Age to achievements that will benefit our children and generations to come. The Tomorrowland attractions have been designed to give you an opportunity to participate in adventures that are a living blueprint of our future."

On the side, I would take out the Astro Orbitors and move it to the back or take it out all together.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123