We've booked our honeymoon and are so excited about going to Disneyland and DCA. My soon to be Hubby has never been and I've gone twice, but as a young child--think 20 years ago! Our trip is 09/11/11 through 09/21/11. We have a three day park hopper pass. We were planning on going to the parks on our first Mon/Tues 7 then our last Tues. But I have questions!
1) Is 3 days enough or should I upgrade at the gates for an extra day?
2) Do I have to go to the parks consecutively or can I spread it out like I'm planning?
3) Does anyone know the dates for which Space Mountain/Haunted Mansion were closed for Halloween decorating last year? I'm hoping to catch them on the 20th possibly????
4) Any good advice for two big kids on their honeymoon to enjoy the parks & is toon town worth it for adults? I've heard it's insanely busy?!
5) Should I take the parks in on a weekend to not miss any must see shows?