Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for a list of places that serve alcohol at the Disneyland Resort!

My 21st birthday is in just a few weeks, and I plan on being at Disneyland to celebrate it! I don't think we will be staying at the resort, but we will just go for the day. I'm curious what places around the resort serve alcohol? I know there are a few other threads right now regarding drinks, but is there any place with a list of alcoholic drinks that are served in what areas?

Thanks!

Re: Looking for a list of places that serve alcohol at the Disneyland Resort!

The only places you'll find alcoholic drinks are at Disney Hotels, California Adventure and Downtown Disney. My favorite place to have a drink is at the Cove Bar above Ariels Grotto. Great views! Happy early birthday! Don't drink and ToT!
    Well Gawrsh!

• Sock Puppet

yes! i can just tell you..

DCA-

Paradise Warf- they have a beer cart, well a truck really-it's big and blue, serves Karl Strauss beer, 6 or 7 different kinds. and in the middle of that area is a margarita stand, although i do not like them other people find the margaritas to be good.

Mendocino Terrace-near the Blue sky cellar. A wine bar. do i need to say more? well they have select wines by glass, and they also serve beer, Miller lite, MGD,Blue Moon, Heineken and i think there is one more i can't remember though..they also do wine tasting and a awesome Port and Blue cheese tasting that is not to be missed! Above the wine bar is a full service bar with cocktails, an extensive wine list also, they open at 4pm, not sure what days. But i have been up at that lounge and it's worth trying.

Wine country trattoria serves beer, wine and cocktails with meals.

Taste pilots grill also serves beer and i think wine..

Award wieners only serves hefewiesen(its an unfliltered beer)

and in the backlot when electronica is going on at the end of line bar they have beer, martinis and glowjitos, the glowjitos are worth the try and money!

..and in case you are not sure, as long as it's not a mixed drink or a cocktail you can actually move around the park with your beer or wine or mojito( or martini) from end of line bar, but you can't take a mixed cocktail from lounge above wine bar around park, but you can get wine to go in the plastic glass they have!

areils grotto has a patio in the back ,they have full service bar, white water snacks sells beer but you cannot take it back into the park. of course story tellers and napa rose also have alcohol.

down town disney, well catal, uva bar(my favorite), tortilla jo's(slammin! margartias!) and house of blues, naples, and ralph's bren.. jazz kitchen.

i think that is all.. i hope this helps!

Perfect! Thanks so much! I'm very excited! I've been waiting for this day ever since I celebrated my Sweet 16 at Disneyland! And then my 17th, 18th, 19th.. and so on!

If you know anyone that can get you into club 33, they serve alcohol there.

UVA Bar in Downtown Disney is the best place to grab a drink in the resort. The customer service is the best i've experienced. Look for Jorge, he'll hook your drink up too. ESPN Zone also is a decent place when it's not too crowded. Cove Bar is awesome for the view, but the service is usually super slow unless you snag a seat at the bar.

• Banned User

Actually, Disneyland Hotel will introduce a new restaurant and bar area as well on May 25th. The name of the restaurant will be Tangoara restaurant and the bar will be called Trader Sam's and looks pretty cool from the concept art. It will be Tiki themed, so I think that will be a fun place to grab a drink...or 6! Enjoy your 21st!
    Last edited by WorldDisney; 05-12-2011 at 02:11 PM.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by TCadillac View Post
    UVA Bar in Downtown Disney is the best place to grab a drink in the resort. The customer service is the best i've experienced. Look for Jorge, he'll hook your drink up too. ESPN Zone also is a decent place when it's not too crowded. Cove Bar is awesome for the view, but the service is usually super slow unless you snag a seat at the bar.
    Do they still charge you a $10 cover to go to Cove bar? I litterally only been there once back in 2005.

• A Weather Eye Open

I personally recommend the Karl Strauss beer truck. I don't love your standards Coors or Bud, but I love Karl Strauss! Also, hefeweisen is actually a wheat beer and worth a try if you've never had it, it's a very different flavor from regular beers.

I also recommend the Cove Bar behind Ariel's Grotto. The lobster nachos are delish! There have a large, fancy cocktail menu and a great atmosphere; they also do the standard simple cocktails and well drinks.

How far away is your birthday? It might be fun for you to check out Tangaroa Terrace and Trader Sam's bar over at the Disneyland Hotel since it opens soon, on May 25!!
    "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WorldDisney View Post
    Actually, Disneyland Hotel will introduce a new restaurant and bar area as well on May 25th. The name of the restaurant will be Tangoara restaurant and the bar will be called Trader Sam's and looks pretty cool from the concept art. It will be Tiki themed, so I think that will be a fun place to grab a drink...or 6! Enjoy your 21st!
    Beat me to it... I'm REALLY excited about this place. I loved the Lost Bar and Trader Sam's looks like a good replacement.

What

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Sock Puppet

That is a good queston.. does anybody know about the $10 cover charge? have they done away with it yet?

• Buena Vista St. & Red Car

I'm celebrating my 21st birthday at the resort next weekend!

• Sock Puppet

Happy Birthday to you!!

• Carbon based

Also, the Lucky Fortune Cookery, in DCA, has Sapporo Beer

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    That is a good queston.. does anybody know about the $10 cover charge? have they done away with it yet?
    No, they don't charge a cover.
    Well Gawrsh!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast