Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

• Carbon based

Star Tours Preview: Share the love - Extra AP preview ticket sharing thread

Hi All,

it's been talked before in other threads but I haven't seen anybody do it yet so I thought I'd start it. Basically, some people won the AP Preview for more tickets than they have planned on taking. So let's try and use this forum as a way to broker open AP slots to anxious Mice chatters that didn't win the lottery.

Full disclosure: I did win the lottery but only have enough slots for my kids and I (sorry), so I'm not really participating. I'm willing to try and keep this thread updated with the match ups though

Not trying to be a pain but let's all agree on a couple of ground rules:

• If you have open slots, post on which day/time slot.
    • As soon as somebody posted an opening, if you can take one of the slots, post a response to the thread. First claim wins and the time stamp on the forum makes the arbitration.
    • If you have a spot, don't claim more please!
    • Similarly, if you're already going, don't try to use this to go multiple times! This is a thread to try and allow as many MCers to get to the previews, not to allow a few to see all possible destinations. Let's play nice.
    • Also, don't hog somebody's spot if you're not sure you can go. The previews will obviously be very popular and people sharing their open spot will be very graceful in doing so. So again, let's try to all play nice.

I'll try and keep the tally of open/matched spots in the second post of this thread.

Other rule maybe (I'm looking for input there)

• If there are double posting and no more spots (for instance somebody posts 2 open spots and 4 people respond within 5 minutes) maybe the people that missed out should be on a 'wait list' and get the first open spot for that same time frame?
    • If multiple spots are open for a given timeframe, should a MCer allowed to say "I'll take two for me and my GF/buddy/etc." or should you only be allowed to claim a spot for yourself?

Right now I'm assuming no wait listing and you can only claim one spot, for yourself but I'm open to suggestions.

Again, I don't have any skin in this game but I'm super excited to go to the previews and I know that I didn't have a ticket, I'd love for somebody to offer to share so just trying to broker help.

Cheers
    Last edited by TreoFred; 05-17-2011 at 10:30 AM. Reason: language...

• Carbon based

Re: Star Tours Preview: Share the love - Extra AP preview ticket sharing thread

PLEASE LET ME KNOW UPDATES - THANKS !

ALSO, NO AP PREVIEWS ON May 26, 27 and 30th
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ok, I think the matchup might be hard to manage through the thread so I'll just update this with the current demand and people that have posted availability. So far you can contact them directly.

People with available slots, please let me know how many you have left, etc. I'll try to keep the running tally.

I'll also keep the list of people that have asked for tickets, in the order they show up as well as the dates they're looking for if you wanted to contact them to offer slots.

It's a bit confusing but I'm just trying to get people connected, open for advices/suggestions

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE:

IF YOU'RE ON THIS LIST PROVIDING TICKETS AND THEY ARE NOW GONE, PLEASE PM OR POST HERE SO I CAN UPDATE.
    SIMILARLY, IF YOU'RE ON THIS LIST ASKING FOR TICKETS AND HAVE BEEN SERVED, PLEASE PM OR POST HERE SO I CAN UPDATE.

THANKS EVERYBODY !
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Available

Also Available (non AP Previews)

• Sir Didymus 5/20 - 1 slot, Early morning DisneyBlog Contest, PM Directly. Gone
    • SDMouseFan 5/20 - 1 slot, Meeting at info booth at 5:00am. Pm me if you want. Too late

Looking for ticket

1. bruin007 (need 2, maybe 3 tickets)
    2. VVB (3 extra slots for 5/28)
    3. DisneyFreak777 - 5/27 to 5/29
    4. fooliocoolio - 5/31
    5. deadcandy - preferably 2 tickets
    6. Plotpoint - 2 tickets, any day but 5/25
    7. Late80sRapStar - 2 or 3 tickets
    8. tinksqueak - 2 tickets, anytime except morning 24 & 25
    9. mvcv - 1 ticket, preferably afternoon any day
    10. Jeri, 3 tickets 6/1 anytime
    Last edited by TreoFred; 05-27-2011 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Updated

• Minion

I won't know until Monday or so how many spots I have, if any, so I'm not committing, but my date is Wednesday the 25th and time is 9-1, so if that slot works for you, keep an eye on the thread and I'll see what I can post on Monday.

• ******** Gold Member

This is a helpful idea. Thank you. I will post if I have unused tickets. There are always unexpected cancellations even last minute, so keep checking if you do not have a ticket.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

If anyone finds out and has an extra for the 23rd or 24th, and feeling generous, please let me know... Shall be checking back here as well naturally as can, but will be on en route/more busy as of Saturday.
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

• Circle of Ancients

Great idea for a thread!!!

Unfortunately I don't have any spots open for my time (Wed the 25th from 4pm - 8pm) but I hope to see some of you there!!!!

• Banned User

Great thread. I'm in need.

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

I Won both the Disney Blog preview for May 20th and AP preview for next Tuesday May 24th @ 9 am - 1pm for 5 people.

Bad news is that I can't go on Tuesday since I have classes from morning to evening.

I wish I can give my spot away, but ticket/fastpass is non-transferable.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

I would love to attend & would be grateful to anyone who could spare tix. I realize beggars cant be choosers, but if given a choice, I would prefer the latest available time slot possible.

Thank you so much for even considering it

Not sure which days I can go, there's a Knott's filming for a show that I might be going to, but I'd like to put my name in for a spot on the Star Tours.

• Not a Minion

I won tickets for the 28th from 4pm to 8pm. I have 6 slots and only have 2 confirmed guests, giving me 3 extra tickets so far. For anybody interested, let me know and i'll try to get in touch with you should I have extras before the event. Typically, I'd say send me a PM, but i dont want to fill up my slots, so just email me directly at (No longer available) with the subject "Star Tours AP." It makes it easier to find specific emails later on. (I hope I dont break any rules that way)

UPDATE: Tickets no longer available
    Last edited by ryanvalle; 05-17-2011 at 02:00 PM.

I actually debated asking for an extra ticket just in case someone here needed to go, but fearing I wouldn't even be able to go, I just opted for one on May 24th, 9 AM to 1 PM. Good luck to those searching for extras!

• Yeah.....

I've got one spare ticket for this friday the 20th for the disney blog contest preview. No AP required, admission to DL included.
    PM me if interested!

• Carbon based

Quote Originally Posted by asianbma View Post
    I Won both the Disney Blog preview for May 20th and AP preview for next Tuesday May 24th @ 9 am - 1pm for 5 people.

Bad news is that I can't go on Tuesday since I have classes from morning to evening.

I wish I can give my spot away, but ticket/fastpass is non-transferable.
    Hi AsianBMA,

are all your slots for that preview filled?

Thanks

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by TreoFred View Post
    Ok, I think the matchup might be hard to manage through the thread so I'll just update this with the current demand and people that have posted availability. So far you can contact them directly.

People with available slots, please let me know how many you have left, etc. I'll try to keep the running tally.

I'll also keep the list of people that have asked for tickets, in the order they show up as well as the dates they're looking for if you wanted to contact them to offer slots.

It's a bit confusing but I'm just trying to get people connected, open for advices/suggestions

Available

Also Available (non AP Previews)

• Sir Didymus 5/20 - 1 slot, Early morning DisneyBlog Contest, PM Directly

Might become available

• ShelbyH 5/25 @ 9a-1p - Will confirm on Monday
    • ChEars

Looking for ticket

1. RegionsBeyond 5/23 or 5/24
    2. Darth Maul
    3. DOMINGUESS
    4. bruin007

Could we add how many tickets we need to this.... Unfortunately I need 3. I know fat chance, but still.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast