Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

• The Pumpkin King

When you were little, what ride(s) scared you the most? Did u ever cry after a ride?

Ok now this thread is NOT about making fun of others, BUT, im gonna be completely honest here feel free to make fun of me, I dont mind cause I am the the OP and its fine with me. Also I just want to share my experiances with you all

Now I will be honest here, when I was little, I was a major wimp. When I was little, the first time I rode Star Tours I cried after the ride because I thought everything that happend in the ride really happend, lmao.

Then there was another time when I rode space mountain around the age of 7, I cried after that ride and I feel bad for embarrising my mom because there were other kids at like the ages 5 who rode it like it was NOTHING, lol. Ever since then I have not been on space mountain (Mind you im 19 now) , but I am gonna go on it in june, it sounds fun now

• (Not a) New User

Re: When you were little, what ride(s) scared you the most? Did u ever cry after a r

I naturally was always afraid of the HM. I used to always have my eyes closed for the whole thing, then I eventually only opened them during the ballroom scene, now I always have them open. I also hated the scene of Mr Toad.

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

• Future Indy Castmember

Re: When you were little, what ride(s) scared you the most? Did u ever cry after a r

I do remembered the time I went on Roger Rabbit when I was a kid (I believe it was the first time I went on it.). I think the strobe light part was the one that scared the crap out of the me for the rest of the ride. I cried after that.

Then when I went to DCA for the first time (2002), I cried after getting on MM (That was my first roller coaster ride) due to a fear. I tried going on Soarin but I chickened out.

Thats pretty much the rides that scared me when I was little.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• The Pumpkin King

I forget if I was scared of the HM, I think I was always scared of the part with the hanging dead body, when it got dark. Also the first time I rode Indy, I had my head ducked the WHOLE ride because I was scared of getting crushed by the boulder lol.

• Minion

ITTBAB definitely
    The part with the black widows freaked me out

• Bring back the Keelboats!

I started going to Disneyland in 1962. I was pretty scared of most of Snow White's Scary Adventure.

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

• Banned User

I remember crying after seeing the supreme leader in captain eo when i was 4.
    I remeber being frightened during the rain dance in the tiki room.
    I remeber be scared silly after riding indiana jones the first time when i was 5.
    I am still scared of the final drop on splash.
    By the way, im 20 years old.

• The Pumpkin King

Quote Originally Posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
    I do remembered the time I went on Roger Rabbit when I was a kid (I believe it was the first time I went on it.). I think the strobe light part was the one that scared the crap out of the me for the rest of the ride. I cried after that.

Then when I went to DCA for the first time (2002), I cried after getting on MM (That was my first roller coaster ride) due to a fear. I tried going on Soarin but I chickened out.

Thats pretty much the rides that scared me when I was little.
    Aahh. I have never been a big coaster fan, probably the only "big" coaster I am gonna go on will be California Screamin.

• The Pumpkin King

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenMickeyBook View Post
    I started going to Disneyland in 1962. I was pretty scared of most of Snow White's Scary Adventure.
    I believe I started going at the age of 4 in 1993 orn 1994..anyways, I was never reall scared of Snow White's Scary Adventures, but the monstro part in Pinocchio scared me.

• The Pumpkin King

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Matterhorn View Post
    I remember crying after seeing the supreme leader in captain eo when i was 4.
    I remeber being frightened during the rain dance in the tiki room.
    I remeber be scared silly after riding indiana jones the first time when i was 5.
    I am still scared of the final drop on splash.
    By the way, im 20 years old.

TBH, I was scared to go on splash mountain for a long time because of the last drop, and was also scared to go on the Matterhorn. Not anymore, but the last drop on splash mountain still gets me sometimes.

• Blew By You

The Jungle Cruise scared me the most because of the gun used at the hippo pool. Loud noises really freaked me out. But I didn't cry, just relieved that the ride was over. Also, I was scared of the Monstro part of Storybook Canal. It just looked too convincing that we were being swallowed by the whale.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I never went to Disneyland when I was little. I didn't get to a Disney themepark (Epcot, and Magic Kingdom) until I was 50 years old.

However, when I was a kid, I was a big chicken. I can see myself crying on many of those rides, especially Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, and POTC.

• The Pumpkin King

Aahh yeah, sometimes loud sudden noises get to me. The monstro in the storybook ride looks so...real somtimes, how it blinks and what not.

• The Pumpkin King

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I never went to Disneyland when I was little. I didn't get to a Disney themepark (Epcot, and Magic Kingdom) until I was 50 years old.

However, when I was a kid, I was a big chicken. I can see myself crying on many of those rides, especially Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, and POTC.
    Bummer I actually loved POTC, but going on splash when I was little, no way lol.

None of the rides scared me, I just never liked the people dressed up in costumes.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast