Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• The Pumpkin King

Re: Star Tour 2 - Walk-Through & FULL ride video from today preview 5.20 Enjoy in HD

Quote Originally Posted by dland_lover View Post
    I'm not watching your video, because I don't want to see any spoilers! But I'm posting in here because I'm surprised they let you film on the ride. It was ALWAYS a "no photography or video recording of any kind" ride.
    It's at WDW, if im correct they are allowing the public to ride it now. So it's baisically officially open.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

Re: Star Tour 2 - Walk-Through & FULL ride video from today preview 5.20 Enjoy in HD

Well, that's fine, but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm going solely off his thread title, which includes the part "FULL ride video". I'm surprised the CMs said nothing to him about it.

• The Pumpkin King

Well, that's fine, but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm going solely off his thread title, which includes the part "FULL ride video". I'm surprised the CMs said nothing to him about it.
    They either did not notice, or they allowing people to record now since its open.

Oh wait sorry, I think this is at Disneyland Park, you can see the people mover track off to the right. Hmm, I thought this was at WDW due to it opening earlyer. Or that was what I was hearing.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

Hmm... interesting. I wonder.. why the change (if they did change the "no recording" policy)?

• The Pumpkin King

Hmm... interesting. I wonder.. why the change (if they did change the "no recording" policy)?
    Im just going to assume that he recorded outside, paused it till he got passed the CM's outside, then resumed it back in the queue, then paused again, then started recording when the CM's wernt around. So yeah probably did it without them knowing.

It looked awesome can't wait to ride it. We are going Monday the 23th from the AP preview. YaY!

Quote Originally Posted by White Bones View Post
    Im just going to assume that he recorded outside, paused it till he got passed the CM's outside, then resumed it back in the queue, then paused again, then started recording when the CM's wernt around. So yeah probably did it without them knowing.
    There was no "no recording/no photography" embargo. Now that the ride has opened at WDW, that has been lifted. We were free to take pics or record wherever we wanted to.

• The Pumpkin King

Quote Originally Posted by goldenstate5 View Post
    There was no "no recording/no photography" embargo. Now that the ride has opened at WDW, that has been lifted. We were free to take pics or record wherever we wanted to.
    Ok so if im correct, baisically what you are saying is that now its opend at WDW, people at Disneyland now may record and such correct?

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

I'm not certain y'all are understanding what I was getting at... I'm not referencing the "no recording" policy of the preview/pre-opening rides, but the general, day-to-day operations "no recording" rule.

Y'know, most attractions prohibit recording to try and limit people using flash. Not because they don't want it appearing on youtube.

Why would you enter the contest if you're not a Star Wars fan?!?! Why would you deprive an actual fan the opportunity of a lifetime?! You and all the other people there today were such disappointments. I didn't see a single person go as crazy as I did, which is very, very sad. I got more of a reaction from the cast preview on Tuesday!!

• The Pumpkin King

I'm not certain y'all are understanding what I was getting at... I'm not referencing the "no recording" policy of the preview/pre-opening rides, but the general, day-to-day operations "no recording" rule.
    I think they dont mind as long as you either ask, or as long theres no lighting or flashing to disturb everyone else.

You're amazing

No, this is Disneyland, the ride IS open for good at he world though.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Thank you looked like a fun ride. my 3 scenes I want to get the most are Vader, then Hoth then the Death Star.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast