we have gone to Goofy's kitchen twice but now our kids are 8 and 11 and banging the pots and dancing are a little beyound them now...
We have also done Minnie's Character breakfast too ---- LOVED IT, but we have done it twice and want a new experience.
I was reading about THE STORYTELLER'S CAFE... but I am confused?
1. Where is it?
2. Is it a Buffet like Goofy's/ Minnies?
3. What type of characters would we see there?
4. Is there 'entertainment' like Goofys?
5. Is the buffet like Goofy's with food for breakfast/Lunch and dinner or just breakfast like Minnies?
6. Considering the price, would you go for Buffet or order from the menu.
While I am at it....
The only Downtown Disney resturant we have not gone to is the House of Blues as we thought it was more of a grownups place rather than kids... am I wrong? Is it good for family dining?
I see some coupons for it and was wondering what everyone else thought.
Thank you again.