Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• The Pumpkin King

If you got the chance to record you're voice for ANY DLR attraction/ride's.......

dialogue of you're choice, which ride/attraction's would have you're voice in it?

What this means is you have you're voice recorded of any of the same dialogue of the ride or attraction you choose to have you're voice there instead of who the original person who did it. If this is confusing im sorry, heres an example and what ride and who I would want to have my voice for..

I would want to record my voice for the dialogue of the talking skull in POTC.

So my voice would be there instead of whoever did it (Don't know who did it), but it would have the same dialogue. Baisically you're voiced would just be replaced with the original voice actor.

This includes, singing, laughing, crying, ect... anything thats voiced. And you can pick ANYONE.

Sorry for the confusing topic , this thread did not come out as good as I hoped for

• The Pumpkin King

Re: If you got the chance to record you're voice for ANY DLR attraction/ride's.......

Please read my post to understand what I am getting at! Also if anyone has a better way of what I was trying to ask, please tell me so I can edit it! Thank you

• Future Imagineer

Re: If you got the chance to record you're voice for ANY DLR attraction/ride's.......

^^The skull is X. Atencio the script writer for that ride as well as Haunted Mansion. I would want to be the Ghost Host, just to hear how bad my Paul Frees impression is!

• The Pumpkin King

Quote Originally Posted by DLRaddict View Post
    ^^The skull is X. Atencio the script writer for that ride as well as Haunted Mansion. I would want to be the Ghost Host, just to hear how bad my Paul Frees impression is!

Oh really? Dang, I gotta stop spending all my time on here and look this up

Lmao

• Triggering Biggering

....Probably something from Fantasy Land (like the Q announcer). Maybe Wendy.

Haha funny you should mention this, too: my dad told me that when he was younger, he auditioned to be a "voice" narrator for a ride at Disneyland. He sent them a voice recording and everything!
    Even though he didn't get a part, it's a fun story.
    I'm walkin' right down the middle of Main Street U.S.A.

• The Pumpkin King

Quote Originally Posted by Sing*Along*Song View Post
    ....Probably something from Fantasy Land (like the Q announcer). Maybe Wendy.

Haha funny you should mention this, too: my dad told me that when he was younger, he auditioned to be a "voice" narrator for a ride at Disneyland. He sent them a voice recording and everything!
    Even though he didn't get a part, it's a fun story.
    Aahh really? Thats cool That would be awesome if you're dad got the part

Ooh, Star Tours queue droid!

• Triggering Biggering

Haha yeah ^_^

From the way he sounded, it seemed like he was auditioning for Museum of the Weird/Haunted Mansion. He can do a deep, scary laugh that sends shivers up my spine.

• The Pumpkin King

[QUOTE=Sing*Along*Song;1056533204]Haha yeah ^_^

From the way he sounded, it seemed like he was auditioning for Museum of the Weird/Haunted Mansion. He can do a deep, scary laugh that sends shivers up my spine. [/QUOTE]

Aahh cool. Does he have his tape still?

Thats awesome >

• The Pumpkin King

Quote Originally Posted by goldenstate5 View Post
    Which one? Lol.

• Triggering Biggering

^
    No, he lost track of it some time ago.

Yes! That would be really fun!

• The Pumpkin King

Quote Originally Posted by Sing*Along*Song View Post
    ^
    No, he lost track of it some time ago.

Yes! That would be really fun!
    Aww, darn.

• -

I don't know about my voice because no one really wants to hear me, but I thought it would be funny if some of the voiceovers were replaced with Quagmire or even better the late, great Sam Kinnison.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

What does "...to record you are voice..." mean? Oh wait, you mean "your" voice" -- OK ;-)

I think I'd like to do "remain seated please" on the Matterhorn. Gotta brush up on my Spanish though!

• The Pumpkin King

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    I don't know about my voice because no one really wants to hear me, but I thought it would be funny if some of the voiceovers were replaced with Quagmire or even better the late, great Sam Kinnison.
    Lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast