• Disney Lover Supreme.

Cool What's Your Favorite Ride?

Obviously, everybody has a favorite ride, it's inevitable. So, I was on MiceChat every day since I joined, and have seen how so many people like rides other than SM or IJA. Even adults love Casey Jr. Circus. I want to know what your favorite ride is, and why. I look forward to seeing your comments, as I love seeing all of these posts.

If you have read my previous posts, you know I am a thrill seeker. My favorite ride in Disneyland is Indiana Jones. It is so well detailed, from the queue to the ride, to the hydraulics. I think the rush of adrenaline this ride supplies me with gives me what I need every day. I wish Disney would put a camera at the big ball, so when you're under it the strobe light acts as the flash.

In Disney's California Adventure, I love The Tower of Terror. I find the theming perfect for the story line. I also love The Twilight Zone. The ride also pumps so much adrenaline, just not if I ate a lot right before it, trust me, tried it, nearly puked out the window, as I was in the front.

Have fun commenting and reading other comments, this will be fun to see.
    My Flickr

• Minion

Re: What's Your Favorite Ride?

Haunted Mansion

• The Pumpkin King

Indiana Jones for sure. Im an Indiana Jones fan and love the temple, the queue, the detail of the ride, the soundtrack, the EMV's (wish I had one to drive around) the story, its all just a unique experiance.

Star Tours 2 will most likely come in 2nd, Im also a big star wars fan and (off topic but I want that R2-D2 popcorn bucket )

For california adventure it might be california screamin, or TLM. Not sure till I go.

• The 'Big Dreams' Kid

Pirates of the Caribbean.

• Hi! =D

My favorite is Pirates of the Caribbean
    And from DCA is Soarin' Over California
    Hi! How are you!

• Shifting cargo

Indiana Jones all the way. I absolutely love the others, but Indy is the most exhilarating for me. I love every bit of the queue leading up to the ride itself. I love, love, love, the jungle atmosphere. Plus Indiana Jones (excluding the 4th train wreck) is my all-time favorite film franchise.

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

• The Pumpkin King

Quote Originally Posted by RedHandedJill View Post
    Indiana Jones all the way. I absolutely love the others, but Indy is the most exhilarating for me. I love every bit of the queue leading up to the ride itself. I love, love, love, the jungle atmosphere. Plus Indiana Jones (excluding the 4th train wreck) is my all-time favorite film franchise.
    Indiana Jones is one of my favorite film franchise also. And a bit off topic. But speaking of the 4th movie, I count Indiana Jones Adventure (DLR version) as part 4 and the the 4th movie as part 5.

• -

At Disneyland I would have to say it's a toss up between Indy and Space Mountain.

At California Adventure, it's either California Screamin' or Soarin'.

Of course if I'm extremely tired, it would have to be Small World. It keeps the kids occupied and I get a 15 min nap.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Disney Lover Supreme.

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    At Disneyland I would have to say it's a toss up between Indy and Space Mountain.

At California Adventure, it's either California Screamin' or Soarin'.

Of course if I'm extremely tired, it would have to be Small World. It keeps the kids occupied and I get a 15 min nap.
    LMAO. I should use that when I get older and have a family and bring them to Disneyland.
    My Flickr

It used to be IJA many years ago, but now the ride is pretty hard to even go on due to all the failing effects/constant breakdowns. Maybe if it got back to its prime, then it would have a chance.

Right now without a doubt it's Space Mountain. This ride is my everything to my trip. When I go to Disneyland because I'm feeling like crap, usually Space will give me time to think, or just exhilarate me into a good mood. As well, if I go and I'm super tired... well, the choice is obvious.

Star Tours 2, come tomorrow, might rank up there. It just depends if the novelty wears off or not when riding eight times in four hours. If I'm still on cloud nine, then yeah, it's a contender. (given when I rode on Friday, it might not be too hard!)

Haunted Mansion has always been a close second, and dear to my heart.

For DCA, I have to split it three ways:

1) Favorite Ride, period: California Screamin', same reasons as Space
    2) Favorite Ride but the Line is Too Aggravating to Bother With, Even Single Rider: Soarin' Over California
    3) Favorite Guilty Pleasure: Silly Symphony Swings

• let's talk Disney, okay!

DL: Indy
    DCA: Soarin'.

The Few, The Proud, The Fans Fan of Light Magic!

In Disneyland, it's Space Mountain.

California Adventure, probably Tower of Terror. I love the reactions of people who don't expect that first drop.

Overall, though, I'd put Space Mountain above Tower of Terror. So, yeah....