Came up with this thread after getting involved with this thread: Blizzard Beach Anaheim?
So I stayed up last night thinking about the possibilities and rides, so bare with me, hear goes.
Okay, it would basically be a mish-mash of Disney characters and based off Disney movies then actually have themed areas or one generic theme like Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon. I took more of Drewfilmboy's ideas from the previous thread to base it off of water/river themed Disney movies and ran with it. Even came up with some dining options. It's going to be super tropical and lush!
Let's call it something like ***Disney Magical Water Park - We put a little Magic in the Water***
I know, super duper corny...but I love the rides I came up with!
1. Every water park has a lazy river type attraction...how about "Baloo's Lazy River". Then you would float past and under old ruins with painted murals of King Louie, etc.
2. "Lilo and Stitch's Surf School" for all ages, learn to surf on a wave simulated surf board and for the more experienced take your turns catching some choice waves.
3. We need a large wave pool or lagoon type area with sandy beaches and lounge chairs too, didn't really decide on which one I liked better. "Ariel's Ocean" or "Ariel's Lagoon".
4. We need a kiddie area! I really liked the sound of "Timon and Pumba's Tyke Pool".
5. A thrill ride next shall we? How about a drop down slide into darker water on "Davy Jones' Locker" or a green 4 tube twisting race slide themed to Tarzan sliding through the jungle racing up to 3 other friends on "Tarzan's Jungle Battle".
6. Catch a snack at "Bruce Bites" or get some smoothies or frozen icees at "Ursula's Potions" or even eat at a full restaurant "Tiana's Bayou Bistro".
Okay, I have more but wanna see what everyone else comes up with. Come on play along, feel free to add ideas or even make any changes...would love to see what we can imagine.