Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Banned User

Talking Let's Imagineer our own Disneyland Resort Water Park

Came up with this thread after getting involved with this thread: Blizzard Beach Anaheim?

So I stayed up last night thinking about the possibilities and rides, so bare with me, hear goes.

Okay, it would basically be a mish-mash of Disney characters and based off Disney movies then actually have themed areas or one generic theme like Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon. I took more of Drewfilmboy's ideas from the previous thread to base it off of water/river themed Disney movies and ran with it. Even came up with some dining options. It's going to be super tropical and lush!

Let's call it something like ***Disney Magical Water Park - We put a little Magic in the Water***
    I know, super duper corny...but I love the rides I came up with!

1. Every water park has a lazy river type attraction...how about "Baloo's Lazy River". Then you would float past and under old ruins with painted murals of King Louie, etc.
    2. "Lilo and Stitch's Surf School" for all ages, learn to surf on a wave simulated surf board and for the more experienced take your turns catching some choice waves.
    3. We need a large wave pool or lagoon type area with sandy beaches and lounge chairs too, didn't really decide on which one I liked better. "Ariel's Ocean" or "Ariel's Lagoon".
    4. We need a kiddie area! I really liked the sound of "Timon and Pumba's Tyke Pool".
    5. A thrill ride next shall we? How about a drop down slide into darker water on "Davy Jones' Locker" or a green 4 tube twisting race slide themed to Tarzan sliding through the jungle racing up to 3 other friends on "Tarzan's Jungle Battle".
    6. Catch a snack at "Bruce Bites" or get some smoothies or frozen icees at "Ursula's Potions" or even eat at a full restaurant "Tiana's Bayou Bistro".

Okay, I have more but wanna see what everyone else comes up with. Come on play along, feel free to add ideas or even make any changes...would love to see what we can imagine.

• Toad Hall

Re: Let's Imagineer our own Disneyland Resort Water Park

im thinking a huge wave pool with a bunch of white trash swimming in there, and some babies and even grown up taking poops and peeing in the pool all day long. please lets leave the water parks to knotts where they belong
    <font size=4> </font>

• Future Imagineer

Quote Originally Posted by WildForMrToad View Post
    im thinking a huge wave pool with a bunch of white trash swimming in there, and some babies and even grown up taking poops and peeing in the pool all day long. please lets leave the water parks to knotts where they belong
    Wow, that is really rude.

• Banned User

this is a thread to think of rides for an imaginary water park, if you wanna bash why we shouldn't have a water park please go to this thread: Blizzard Beach Anaheim?

Have you been to Florida? Do you think that about the Disney Water Parks there?

• Future Imagineer

^I really like the ideas, especially the kiddie area. What about calling it the watering hole, like from the Lion King.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DLRaddict View Post
    ^I really like the ideas, especially the kiddie area. What about calling it the watering hole, like from the Lion King.
    Awesome idea, they could even have some vines to swing from and splash into a small pool for the older kiddos like in the movie.

• The Pumpkin King

I like Ariel's Lagoon That would be a perfect area to have in a Water Park if there was to be one at DLR. You could have something like a King Triton Statue in that area, kinda like the one thats next to tomorrowland in Disneyland.

• Future Imagineer

Quote Originally Posted by bellerose75 View Post
    Awesome idea, they could even have some vines to swing from and splash into a small pool for the older kiddos like in the movie.
    Sounds like fun.

• Banned User

Its okay say to that, but if you said black trash people would be on you with the pitchforks.

• Toad Hall

Quote Originally Posted by DLRaddict View Post
    Wow, that is really rude.
    I dont think you have ever been to a waterpark in Reno nv where im from. I think you would change your mind.
    <font size=4> </font>

• Future Imagineer

I dont think you have ever been to a waterpark in Reno nv where im from. I think you would change your mind.
    Actually I have since I have family up in Carson City. Still I don't think it's right to say that. It's very discriminating.

• Future Imagineer

Quote Originally Posted by Telpeurion View Post
    Its okay say to that, but if you said black trash people would be on you with the pitchforks.
    I pointed something out similar, in my posts. I don't think that anybody should be making racial statements like that, especially on the internet which can be seen by anyone with a computer.

• Toad Hall

its not racial if i say white trash and considering im white and consider myself somewhat trashy since i gre up in reno, so no its not racial.
    <font size=4> </font>

• Banned User

I'm ignoring any further posts from above.

Can we just get rid of the negativity and get back to my topic please??? This was meant to be a FUN thread.

• The Pumpkin King

As a mentioned earlyer, Airel's Lagoon would be a cool area with a statue kinda like the one in Disneyland Park near tomorrowland.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast