Question Glow in the dark stuff.

Can anyone tell me where to buy glow-in-the-dark shirts and hats and stuff in the parks? I had a Twilight Zone shirt that featured Mickey, Donald and Goofy floating through space, but I wore it out. The GITD printing deteriorated a bit with every washing. I also had a Fantasmic shirt that met with the same fate. Currently, I have a Simpsons shirt featuring about fifty characters, but only Homer lights up. You want to see a GITD shirt really light up, take it on a dark ride; when the UV light hits it, it glows like it's radioactive!

Thanks for your help.
    Everyone is entitled to an informed opinion.
    Harlan Ellison

I may not be the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but I do shine.

Texan by birth, Californian by choice.

There should be a sticky thread called "This Day in Disney History." The company has a long history and this would be a good way to acknowledge it. Walt was born 112 years ago; that's quite a chunk of American history and culture.

• The "goat trick" RULES!!!

Re: Glow in the dark stuff.

Can't give you any specifics. You just kinda gotta hunt around and ask the cast members in the store. Some stores have different merchandise than others.

Hey,

I was there a couple of weeks ago (May 12-14) and there was a bunch of Tron stuff for sale at DCA's Gone Hollywood store. I didn't pay much attention to this merch because I wasn't interested, but I feel like some of it was Glow in the Dark. (Someone else may be able to speak more about this if they've walked through recently.)

Also, a year ago, I bought a GITD Space Mountain tee that sounds similar to your old Twilight Zone tee - Mickey and friends zooming along in a rocket - however it was a Kids XL. I can't remember if it was still on sale this year - I bought it at the kiosk where you purchase your Space Mt. ride photos.

I walked through the ToT shop while exiting the ride and I feel like I remember a few glow in the dark items.

There was a GITD kids Haunted Mansion tee with the Hitchhiking Ghosts for sale in the little cart kiosk outside the Mansion as of May 14th.

I tried doing this all from memory so if I'm wrong on anything, please anyone chime in and correct me. Good luck!

• Johnny and Me!

There are a couple of glow-in-the-dark Vinylmation figures. The ones I know of are the Hauned Mansion clock and Have a Laugh Donald.

• Always Dreaming

Some of the elecTRONica shirts glow; I have the sweatshirt and the logos glow. I'm guessing the similar shirts would also.
    http://aurorahermione.tumblr.com - costuming and random Disney stuff

Thanks. I went to DL yesterday, and the only GITD shirts I found were in the cart outside HM and all he had were youth-sized shirts. Think I'll try the Emporium and Disney Clothiers next time.
    Everyone is entitled to an informed opinion.
    Harlan Ellison

I may not be the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but I do shine.

Texan by birth, Californian by choice.

There should be a sticky thread called "This Day in Disney History." The company has a long history and this would be a good way to acknowledge it. Walt was born 112 years ago; that's quite a chunk of American history and culture.