Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• Race Car Driver

Have a fun trip!!
    Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by innonut99

It may be very busy as schools are getting off on to SB this week.

Really??? Because I thought Spring Break was more toward the end of the month ... like the 28-1st????? (That's when I'm Going to be there )
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Resident Science Nerd

There's a variety of spring break weeks, I'm a local college kid and mine is this coming week, along with almost all the other private colleges. However, since there are several large school districts in the area, the breaks are spread over a three week period, from this coming week to the first week in April. I suspect the same is true for school districts all over the country. The good news is that speads out the crowds, but judging from the past, those weeks will be busier than the surrounding weeks.

• Back home :-(

If you're going with a friend, I say try and split the larger meals. Hubby and I usually split the larger meals and then get a snack each later in the day. If you're interesting in going to DCA, head over to Taste Pilot's Grill - they have a build your own burger bar and you can load your burger up, just the way you like it. I find if I put all the veggies & condiments available on my burger, it makes a pretty filling meal.

• Tour Ship Pilot

dont discount Arizona public schools effect on the crowds starting this weekend,look for lots of Diamondback and coyotes caps this weekend,most of Pheonix and all of Tucson have spring break this week. I was there last year thinking that it wouldn't be too crowded but we caught managment unaware and it was packed enough they expanded operating hours 2 hours a night while we were there. I noted this year there is a similar jump in operating hours for the upcoming week,good way to hear your nieghbors to the near east coming this time
    REMOVE TAG BEFORE FLIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by RX-24
    dont discount Arizona public schools effect on the crowds starting this weekend,look for lots of Diamondback and coyotes caps this weekend,most of Pheonix and all of Tucson have spring break this week. I was there last year thinking that it wouldn't be too crowded but we caught managment unaware and it was packed enough they expanded operating hours 2 hours a night while we were there. I noted this year there is a similar jump in operating hours for the upcoming week,good way to hear your nieghbors to the near east coming this time
    Run for your lives, the Zonies are coming!!

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dshimel
    For cheap, have a big breakfast before you enter, then eat snack at 11:00, lunch about 2:00-3:00 and snack at 7:00 (just to tide you over until you leave the park). Dinner on the way home.
    Or, you can always leave the park and go to the mcdonalds across the street for a meal or two- waaaaay cheaper than eatiing in the park

also, bring snacks for the kids like granola bars and juice boxes- those little snacks like churros and ice cream in the park can cost a fortune!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• LoisAlene

Quote Originally Posted by E-ticket
    Hmmm... Churros vs. Donuts.

Dr. Freud would have a field day.

Sometimes a Churro is just a churro....

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

• Santa Barbara, CA

But a Donut is NEVER just a Donut....
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• Minion

What about donut holes?

• Lord of the Ribs

Pound for pound, calorie for calorie, I think the corndogs are your best bet. Lots of carbs and fat to fill you up, and the added bonus of nitrate filled meat goodness in the center.

And don't forget to lather that baby up with lots of mustard!

Eat meat. Your daddy sez it's good for ya.

• Minion

Question.

When I go too Knotts (Almost only on Holloween Haunt) I ALWAYS get the Cheese on a Stick. Its the ONLY place I know that has Motzarella on a Stick. Every other place uses Chedder. Do you know of a place that has cheese on a stick in DL or how about funnel cake? I think I need to go into DCA for that stuff. It seams 'below" Disneyland somehow.....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234