Are you a Star Tours fan? Do you have an AP (preferably a Premium one but if not we might STILL be able to help)? Do you wish you could have seen the previews but unfortunately missed or lost the lottery?
...well today might be your lucky day Yes, sometimes, when you wish upon a star tours, your dreams may come true
Thanks to the totally awesome generosity of a few MCers that were AP Preview 'Duh? Winner!' for this Saturday AND that are willing to take several rotating MCers parties in the ride throughout the day, we have a chance to get maybe up to 50 people to see the previews
Of course, there are a couple of provisos, a couple of quid pro quos...
- Preferably, you need a premium AP. Non premiums are blocked this week end. If you're a premium, you'll be in the park and can join anytime.
- If you're NOT a premium but answer quickly, you might be able to benefit from the few slots left from those same MCers winning ticket to get you in! They're going fast though!
- The idea is to get as many people on the ride as possible which likely will mean only ONE ride per person. This may change if some group do not show up of course but it is still in the spirit of 'Share the luck'
- There will be ride available both between 9a-1p and 4p-8p. Since we don't know how fast the queue will proceed (yes, it'll definitely be busy this week end), asking for an earlier slot is your better chance to get a ride !
- Unless there's a lot of opening/it goes really fast for re-ride, you likely won't be able to tag along at the park if you haven't answered/put your name on the list through this thread beforehand
How will it work for the interested:
- PM me. I will build a list of the users interested in groups of 5 (since the winning MCers can take 5 people with them at a time in the ride.)
- Each group will have a number in sequence to be identified and a tentative ride time, based on a 30 minutes cycle which is the minimum listed in between getting new fastpasses. Depending on line, this may get longer.
- I'll setup a dedicated twitter so people know which group is riding, when the next is coming up, how fast are we cycling, etc. That way, people can enjoy the park(s) while waiting for their preview slot
- If it goes long and all the morning people cannot be processed between 9a-1p, they'll get added in front of the line for the afternoon 4p-8p.
- I won't limit the list size BUT this I have no control on the cycle time, Disney change of heart about how the previews are done or the generous MCers sharing of their time (after all, they may want to stop and go do something else instead of keeping on re-ride just to get people in and I won't blame anybody for that, I'm thrilled that they offered to get people there !)
- I'll keep the list updated on Post#2 of this thread. Since I had a previous generic thread on this subject and had quite a few responses already, I contacted all of them and will add them to the list if they are interested. Of course, I'll give them priority since they asked a while longer but there will still be plenty of spots open!
If you have any questions, please PM me and I'll answer in the thread, update those rules, etc.
Thanks a million everybody,
and I would say Good Luck but in my experience, there is no such thing as luck