Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Future Imagineer

Re: And now for the next great dark ride at the Disneyland Resort...

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    And the Great Movie ride is a movie studio......works just as well as an Anmation Studio with you drawing characters from the 50's-90's, a projected Turtle and movis based stuff from movies in the 90's......

Just saying if the Animation Building fits so can the Great Movie ride, most shows/rides dont fit the Hollywoodland theme 100% nor should they Good Idea's that Mostly fit theme should always put in like Star Tours.

Like I said before Fantasyland its a land with MANY different time periods and it works, Adventureland also takes place in different times Jungle Cruise is not the same time period as Indy...who cares?
    What do you mean. The Jungle Cruise was modified to fit the same time period as Indy. The Animation Building only works because it is a small little studio, while there isn't enough room to make that area where Monsters Inc. look like a studio. Even if it does fit, I wouldn't want the ride here.

• Wish upon a star!

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    I would absolutely love to see a Fox & The Hound ride fit into Critter Country. It has the same Southern feel as Critter country sans Winnie The Pooh (which I really don't think fits at all) and, in my opinion, is one of the best stories in the Disney library.
    I 100% agree with this.

• Minion

i wont the grate movie ride i think next acrtion is bring back the people mover
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• -

Personally, I would love to see a Pete's Dragon dark ride.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• The Pumpkin King

Quote Originally Posted by Crickets View Post
    I 100% agree with this.
    Same here. Get rid of pooh and put Fox & The Hound. (Yes I do like the pooh ride)

• The Pumpkin King

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    Personally, I would love to see a Pete's Dragon dark ride.
    I know this sounds pretty stupid and wouldnt make sense. But as the vehicles it would be pretty cool to ride in a different color variations of Pete's Dragon and it had the same suspendable ride track as Peter Pan.

• Infinitized!

Quote Originally Posted by film975 View Post
    I actually like the idea of a Great Movie type ride but with classic Disney films. The only problem is that Hollywood Land (formerly Hollywood Pictures Backlot) doesn't have enough space for a ride that size.
    And that's why I suggested make it a multi-storey building, maybe 3 storey's above ground and one below. The ride vehicle could travel on it's track from floor to floor like in that proposed original Little Mermaid ride:

And perhaps opening up "Grand Hall" style areas for bigger, more elaborate scenes in the attraction.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123