Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Minion

Re: Darth Vader Watches Mickey's Soundsational Parade On Main Street!! Yes It Happene

Quote Originally Posted by WorldDisney View Post
    LOL, that was pretty funny! Its moments like that why I love these parks!

If its a viral video, that's pretty clever! That said, IF its a viral video I dont see the point of putting the entire parade up unless Darth Vader and the Storm troopers are interacting throughout it. I'm trying not to spoil myself so I only saw a minute of it. BTW, first time I heard a little of the music, not bad!
    The characters tried to interact but Vader and the Storm Troopers have felt like they were just standing there.
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Banned User

Re: Darth Vader Watches Mickey's Soundsational Parade On Main Street!! Yes It Happene

Those "guests" around the storm troopers are Entertainment Cast Members. The generic clothing, enthusiasm, and crowd control around them makes it obvious.

omg...i wish i could have been there. i know i felt something in the force

• Cars Land Rocks!

I was at the park watching the parade that day. This was the same day as the MiceChat photo meet. Earlier in the day we saw them on the Mark Twain Riverboat.

• Pilot EdForceOne

[vader]Excellent[/vadar]
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

I hop they are filming a Vader Commercial, it would be good to see an original commercial for Disneyland instead of the "Park Hoppin" Commercial that just use old footage from both WDW and Disneyland.

• Cars Land Rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    I hop they are filming a Vader Commercial, it would be good to see an original commercial for Disneyland instead of the "Park Hoppin" Commercial that just use old footage from both WDW and Disneyland.
    It's possible ... They were shooting a kid dressed as Darth Vader at Star Tours on the same day.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • ♠ Pirate Wizard ♠

Blog Entries

thats what happens when little kids start turning to the dark side. they run rampant in the death star driving uncle vader to the brink of madness that he is now watching parades in his free time. Obi wan is laughing in his ghostly hologram right now.

• Circle of Ancients

My guess is there was some viral type filming going on at ground level during the parade and they aren't just going to remove him in the middle of the parade. Whoever shot the video was just in the right place/right time.

• Shubisha

credit to the apparent original video poster:

YouTube - ‪Mickey's Soundsational Parade‬‏

for those wondering why the original youtube account only had 1 video, it's cuz it was just a repost.

Like the uploader says, "due to filming, darth vader..." Weren't they doing various filming on main street that day? They probably recorded a segment for star tours and the 3 of them stuck around.
    Last edited by almandot; 05-31-2011 at 06:50 AM.

• Circle of Ancients

If you go to the 12:30 mark you can see Peter Pan and Darth get into it a little. Pretty funny.

• Shubisha

Minnie blows him a kiss, Goofy is swinging at him, the pusher of Abu kneels to him, the maraca snail gets in his face, and Peter Pan raspberries him.

• Shiver Me Knee Caps

what a great magic moment...lol

I love how the characters interact with him and how he remained in "character" so to speak...haha

esp how he took a step towards Peter Pan. Great stuff!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

Viral or not, that is funny. Since all the characters (maybe not Star Wars one) live at Disneyland (as the perception) why not have them stop and watch a little of the parades and other entertainment if they are wondering about. It would make them more realistic in that they are doing what most people would do naturally. Great video and good to see Darth Vader just "chilling" and watching the parade.

Quote Originally Posted by OC2Epcot View Post
    It's possible ... They were shooting a kid dressed as Darth Vader at Star Tours on the same day.
    That wasn't just a kid it was little Ani.
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Glad everyone enjoyed the find. It is a rare gem of a video for Disneyland.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast