Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Parking Lot > DCA

Re: Darth Vader Watches Mickey's Soundsational Parade On Main Street!! Yes It Happene

Quote Originally Posted by goldenstate5 View Post
    Would they really film the entire parade and put it up there?

Either way, hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by firebolt413 View Post
    A re you sure this is a viral video?
    Pretty positive it was. It may have been a repost from that user, but I am pretty sure that it was a little something to get some attention. They do that kind of thing pretty often.

Re: Darth Vader Watches Mickey's Soundsational Parade On Main Street!! Yes It Happene

they were filming the bottom video because if you look at the top video one the right o f vader the re i f a girl in purple she is standing next to him in the bottom video to

• film975

The Darth Vader going to Disneyland is not viral. It's an offical video that Disney Parks made. Either way, it's pure genius. Only thing missing is the Little Mermaid ride. Funny thing is I was there on that day we they filming this. I was standing right in front of City Hall.

This video makes me laugh every single time I watch it!!!!! so funny! My favorite part of the top video is when peter pan sticks his tongue out at Darth Vader. Classic peter move
    "Disneyland is a show."
    -Walt Disney

• Pilot EdForceOne

Quote Originally Posted by film975 View Post
    The Darth Vader going to Disneyland is not viral
    viral does not mean 'unoffical' it simply means material that is spread user to user in large scale. Many companies now seed online communities trying to stir up what looks like grass roots interest - trying to spark something to go viral.

This video only has 640k views on youtube. Pretty good for a private video.. but for Disney it looks like only a medium success in the marketing effort.
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

• Minion

darth vader shold put out light sabor and attck get in the action of the parde
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Love that vid of Darth! Very funny!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123