Thread: DL Hotel report

• A Pirate's life for me!

DL Hotel report

We just wrapped up our 8 day stay at the Parks. What a wonderful time!

We stayed at the DL Hotel, Sierra Tower, 9th floor overlooking DTD, DL and DCA. We had the AP rate of $89/night.

Room was spotless. The beds were very comfortable (even the sofabed). The in-room safe was a valuable item for us and used daily. Great views of both Parks and DTD. Holiday, sorry, CHRISTMAS decorations throughout made it very cozy and brought the feeling of the season out. All of the CM's were pleasant and helpful.

The NeverLand pool was heated and used by us almost every night. Actually, quite a few folks enjoyed the pool even with the cool (sometimes cold) evenings.

Room service was only used once, but it was well used that time. All food was served while still hot and tastey. Pricey, but that's to be expected. We had the nachos from Croc's Bites as snacks a few evenings, and spent a little time at the Lost Bar.

First time using the laptop on our trip. It worked out real well. Free high speed hook-up in the room. It made meeting Wolfy a reality and kept us in touch with MiceChat info as it was happening.

We used the Monorail station for entry each day, so the walk time was at a minimum (along with the entry lines). A few evenings we walked back rather than rode it so we could do some window shopping in DTD.

We rate it a 10 out of 10.

Watch for the AP rates. They have already been extended into next year.

Enjoy!

• Defeats the Huns

Re: DL Hotel report

Looks like you used all of Disneyland Hotel's amenities to the fullest and enjoyed all of them! I'm glad to hear that. And you must've booked the room pretty early to get the AP rate? And did you get the AP rate for all 8 days?

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

Yup to all of the above we just go back tonight we stayed sun, mon, tues, and weds nights hooray for AP rates. My daughters are also passholders and sunday on the way down my daughters got the bright idea to see if they had any ap rates avaliable for Mon and Tues eve's and suprise they did and they both stayed at the resort with us!

PirateMikey,
    Thank you for your post. I have planned a 4night trip over New years for the DL resort. I have not stayed there for at least 10 years..I have stayed at PP hotel 2 in the last 5 years but not DLR

I upgraded to the concierge level so I am hoping that we will take full advantage of that with breakfast and afternoon time snacks.