Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Colorful

April Showers bring May flowers all in the Golden Afternoon

Re: Disney's Character Warehouse Outlet store

A few years back they had an event at Opry Mills in Nashville, TN. I was lucky to be there on vacation when they were holding the event. I found some neat stuff. Well reccomended to any Disney fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

what posters do they have?
    5 days a week

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by MickeysGirl
    Go North on S Harbor Blvd., turn Right on Orangethorpe (about 3 1/4 miles from DLR).
    It is at the end of a strip mall at the corner of Harbor and Orangethorpe.
    There is also a Circuit City & a Michaels there.
    address:
    243 Orangefair Mall
    Fullerton, CA 92832
    thanks a bunch! plan to check it out at the end of the month!

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

thanks for creating this thread! i had no idea where the locations were...i MUST make a trip to the fullerton one! (or vegas one...i'm going next weekend)

Quote Originally Posted by MickeysGirl
    Go North on S Harbor Blvd., turn Right on Orangethorpe (about 3 1/4 miles from DLR).
    It is at the end of a strip mall at the corner of Harbor and Orangethorpe.
    There is also a Circuit City & a Michaels there.
    address:
    243 Orangefair Mall
    Fullerton, CA 92832

Actually it is in the corner of Lemon and orangethorpe behind the bally's

Harbor is in the opposite side of the mall.

but mickeysgirl directions should get you there. the store is thelast one next to lemon behind a ballys and next to a dollar tree store.

Hmmm... never been to this place, but it seems like it's worth a try. Do they have good stuff there, or is it damaged merchandise?

Also, what kind of stuff do they have? When I worked at the Disney Store (for one month, don't do it, guys!), anything that was concievably unsaleable was put in a box to be given to charity. I'm surprised Disneyland doesn't do the same thing with out-of-date merchandise. Not sure if it's off-topic, but does anyone know anything else about this policy? I know the Disney Stores are separate (even though they were still owned by Disney when I worked there), but it surprises me that the same policy wouldn't be used for merchandise regardless of company division. I mean, it would be a tax write-off, right?

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Went to the Las Vegas location on Saturday - it was FABULOUS!! So much better than the Anaheim one! They had tons of stuff, decent and cheap prices... I bought a lot of stuff, mostly for me. Totally worth heading out to if you're in town.
    FYI, it says they're closing 12/26, but it's been supposed to close for awhile and the date keeps getting pushed back, so if you're planning a trip after then, you might still be in luck!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• MiceChat News Team
    • Thanking the Academy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeer
    It is actually on the Strip (Las Vegas Blvd) in Vegas, it is south of the airport and all the hotels. (Well, not all the hotels, the new South Coast hotel (still under construction) is farther south....

Going North on I-15, you take the Blue Diamond exit before getting to the 215.

Forgot to add, it is in the "Las Vegas Outlet Center", on the east side of the strip.
    The store is actually in a separate, smaller building on the southwest corner of the Outlet Center parking lot. Don't look for it inside the big mall--you'll wander around forever. The mall is HUGE!!!

BTW . . . I figured out how to trap falling snowflakes on my post . . . SEE:

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by disneytim
    The store is actually in a separate, smaller building on the southwest corner of the Outlet Center parking lot. Don't look for it inside the big mall--you'll wander around forever. The mall is HUGE!!!
    Oh yeah, GREAT point!!
    The ma is very confusing as well.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• A Pirate's life for me!

Don't waste your time going to the one in Tracy, CA. We went there before our trip last week and they didn't have much. Funny thing..they were also selling clothes from JC Penney!???

• Disneyland Freak

These places are all hit or miss depending on shipments and what not.
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

• Rally Time!

I made it to the new Tempe, Arizona one the past weekend

- what a treat! I didn't buy anything but my two girls had huge eyes and i was bombarded with Christmas list suggestions! We are going to DLR next week, but i'm sure to get back at the Tempe store Dec 24th for last minute specials.
    a friend of Walt.

• Give Peace a Chance

Quote Originally Posted by DisneySarah
    Hmmm... never been to this place, but it seems like it's worth a try. Do they have good stuff there, or is it damaged merchandise?

Also, what kind of stuff do they have? When I worked at the Disney Store (for one month, don't do it, guys!), anything that was concievably unsaleable was put in a box to be given to charity. I'm surprised Disneyland doesn't do the same thing with out-of-date merchandise. Not sure if it's off-topic, but does anyone know anything else about this policy? I know the Disney Stores are separate (even though they were still owned by Disney when I worked there), but it surprises me that the same policy wouldn't be used for merchandise regardless of company division. I mean, it would be a tax write-off, right?
    Yes, the merchandise is good, it is just merchandise that has been taken off the shelves at DLR to make room for the newer stock.
    They do not carry items from The Disney Store. Occasionally I have seen items from WDW ~ just as I have occasionally seen items fro the other parks at DLR due to shipping errors.
    You will find out dated items, for example, merchandise dated 2004, but this is not their only stock.
    Often times I have found items at DCW when the same items are still on the shelves at DLR, so it just depends on when you go in.
    I do not know what DLR's policy is for items that are damaged or items they are unable to sell for what ever reason.
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! șoș

I went to the store in Fullerton during my one and only trip to DLR, and based on my experience, I would recommend it. I was able to pick a Grad Nite Hoody for $10. I would have picked up more stuff but this was my first stop after I arrived and I knew I was going to be buying plenty at the parks. Also, after shopping, there is an eatery nearby that I stopped at and would recommned to anyone. I am sure most, if not all of you have heard of it. http://www.in-n-out.com/location_details.asp?id=77

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy_5150
    Also, after shopping, there is an eatery nearby that I stopped at and would recommned to anyone. I am sure most, if not all of you have heard of it. http://www.in-n-out.com/location_details.asp?id=77
    Glad to hear that you've experienced the best fast food restaurant in existence! I know it's off topic, but someone had to support In-N-Out around here!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast