Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13

    Are Payment Plans For AP Now Available For Northern California?

    I was looking at buying a premium annual pass for an upcoming trip (and a few more planned over the next year), and I noticed what I think is a change. It appears that you can do a payment plan living in Northern California. Has that always been the case?

  2. #2

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    6 hours from the House of Mouse
    Posts
    3,850

    Re: Are Payment Plans For AP Now Available For Northern California?

    Quote Originally Posted by folsom View Post
    I was looking at buying a premium annual pass for an upcoming trip (and a few more planned over the next year), and I noticed what I think is a change. It appears that you can do a payment plan living in Northern California. Has that always been the case?
    It is new as of this am.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

  3. #3

    • Just good enough
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    808

    Re: Are Payment Plans For AP Now Available For Northern California?

    This is great news!!!!! I've been wanting to get an AP, but being from Northern CA was always an issue. Just in time for my birthday too.
    "Up" is a relative concept. It has no intrinsic value.








  4. #4

    • gadgets & gizmos aplenty
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Santa Fe, NM
    Posts
    493

    Re: Are Payment Plans For AP Now Available For Northern California?

    According to Disneyland.com:

    "Monthly Payments valid only for California residents living in Zip Codes 90000-96199. Sorry, the monthly payment option is not available for Gift Voucher purchases."

    So ALL California residents are now eligible for monthly payment plans, but ONLY So Cal residents are eligible for the two lower-priced APs and late winter/early spring 2-fer and current 3-day promotions. This is really great news for Californians looking for an easier way to pay for their DLR visits.

    But I'm very curious what the rate of "delinquent accounts" was when monthly payments were only offered to So Cal residents vs. the WDW program where monthly payments were offered for all FL residents. Also, will making the payment program state-wide even effect the number of crowds?

    Curious, very curious....

  5. #5

    • Nerd
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    2,369

    Re: Are Payment Plans For AP Now Available For Northern California?

    Quote Originally Posted by cris77 View Post
    According to Disneyland.com:

    "Monthly Payments valid only for California residents living in Zip Codes 90000-96199. Sorry, the monthly payment option is not available for Gift Voucher purchases."

    So ALL California residents are now eligible for monthly payment plans, but ONLY So Cal residents are eligible for the two lower-priced APs and late winter/early spring 2-fer and current 3-day promotions. This is really great news for Californians looking for an easier way to pay for their DLR visits.

    But I'm very curious what the rate of "delinquent accounts" was when monthly payments were only offered to So Cal residents vs. the WDW program where monthly payments were offered for all FL residents. Also, will making the payment program state-wide even effect the number of crowds?

    Curious, very curious....
    I think it's kind of like the gym. they keep selling memberships but the place stays pretty consistent as far as number of people working out at certain times. Although I will admit I would rather go to DL than the gym anyday!
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror



    Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

  6. #6

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    647

    Re: Are Payment Plans For AP Now Available For Northern California?

    So Cal residents get lower priced APs and can go more often since they`re closer, where`s the incentive for the rest of us? It`s still $499 for Premium AP. How about free gas?

  7. #7

    • Traveler to the south
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    387 miles from Disneyland
    Posts
    362

    Re: Are Payment Plans For AP Now Available For Northern California?

    Just ordered mine...WAHOOOOOO!!!!

  8. #8

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Agrabah
    Posts
    11,172

    Re: Are Payment Plans For AP Now Available For Northern California?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerryp49 View Post
    So Cal residents get lower priced APs and can go more often since they`re closer, where`s the incentive for the rest of us? It`s still $499 for Premium AP. How about free gas?
    I agree that it's unfair that socal residents are treated more special than other guests, soley by your mailing zip code.

    The 3 day park hopper pass is approximately the same price as the lower tier Socal AP. And really, by getting a 3 day pass a socal resident can use it on ANY days they want, then on the last day convert it over to a Socal pass - basically getting the rest of the next 12 months for free. But for those that don't live in those "magic zip codes", it's a screw you attitude. It's just not right.

  9. #9

    • Lurker
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    233

    Re: Are Payment Plans For AP Now Available For Northern California?

    Hmm...the two lower tier APs are still labeled for SoCal, but they appear to be available to anyone living anywhere in California, based on the valid zip codes. Interesting...

  10. #10

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    307

    Re: Are Payment Plans For AP Now Available For Northern California?

    Um, did the Deluxe annual passport go up in price? Its $379.00, was it $329.00 a few days ago?

  11. #11

    •   
    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    389

    Re: Are Payment Plans For AP Now Available For Northern California?

    Yup, prices went up. Glad I was able to renew my premium ap at the lower price just a few weeks before this jump o.O

  12. #12

    •   
    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    389

    Re: Are Payment Plans For AP Now Available For Northern California?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    I agree that it's unfair that socal residents are treated more special than other guests, soley by your mailing zip code.

    The 3 day park hopper pass is approximately the same price as the lower tier Socal AP. And really, by getting a 3 day pass a socal resident can use it on ANY days they want, then on the last day convert it over to a Socal pass - basically getting the rest of the next 12 months for free. But for those that don't live in those "magic zip codes", it's a screw you attitude. It's just not right.
    Premium AP is the same for everyone, I know of no discount for SoCal vs anywhere else.

  13. #13

    • Nor Cal AP'er
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sunnyvale,Ca
    Posts
    577

    Re: Are Payment Plans For AP Now Available For Northern California?

    So I got a question+

    Q-"Can I get an AP at the ticket booth and will i be able to use it that day?"

    TIA
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!




  14. #14

    • Nerd
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    2,369

    Re: Are Payment Plans For AP Now Available For Northern California?

    Quote Originally Posted by Experiment 626 View Post
    So I got a question+

    Q-"Can I get an AP at the ticket booth and will i be able to use it that day?"

    TIA
    yup. you can even use it the first time on a block out day if you buy it on a block out day.
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror



    Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

  15. #15

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Penryn, CA
    Posts
    27

    Talking Re: Are Payment Plans For AP Now Available For Northern California?

    I am from Sacramento which is in Northern California. I have an expired pass and it asked for my zip code and it accepted it for the monthly payment plan. So as of today the monthly payment plan is for all California residents!

    So you should be happy when you get your annual pass and congratulations!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Question] so cal monthly payment plans for ap....
    By idkmybffminnie in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 12:29 PM
  2. What are your plans for Father's Day?
    By mamabot in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 11:04 AM
  3. What are the plans for the 50th Merchandise Event
    By Disneynut in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 04:04 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2005, 02:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •