Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Are Payment Plans For AP Now Available For Northern California?

I was looking at buying a premium annual pass for an upcoming trip (and a few more planned over the next year), and I noticed what I think is a change. It appears that you can do a payment plan living in Northern California. Has that always been the case?

• Minion

Re: Are Payment Plans For AP Now Available For Northern California?

Quote Originally Posted by folsom View Post
    I was looking at buying a premium annual pass for an upcoming trip (and a few more planned over the next year), and I noticed what I think is a change. It appears that you can do a payment plan living in Northern California. Has that always been the case?
    It is new as of this am.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Just good enough

This is great news!!!!! I've been wanting to get an AP, but being from Northern CA was always an issue. Just in time for my birthday too.
    "Up" is a relative concept. It has no intrinsic value.

• gadgets & gizmos aplenty

According to Disneyland.com:

"Monthly Payments valid only for California residents living in Zip Codes 90000-96199. Sorry, the monthly payment option is not available for Gift Voucher purchases."

So ALL California residents are now eligible for monthly payment plans, but ONLY So Cal residents are eligible for the two lower-priced APs and late winter/early spring 2-fer and current 3-day promotions. This is really great news for Californians looking for an easier way to pay for their DLR visits.

But I'm very curious what the rate of "delinquent accounts" was when monthly payments were only offered to So Cal residents vs. the WDW program where monthly payments were offered for all FL residents. Also, will making the payment program state-wide even effect the number of crowds?

Curious, very curious....

• Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by cris77 View Post
    According to Disneyland.com:

"Monthly Payments valid only for California residents living in Zip Codes 90000-96199. Sorry, the monthly payment option is not available for Gift Voucher purchases."

So ALL California residents are now eligible for monthly payment plans, but ONLY So Cal residents are eligible for the two lower-priced APs and late winter/early spring 2-fer and current 3-day promotions. This is really great news for Californians looking for an easier way to pay for their DLR visits.

But I'm very curious what the rate of "delinquent accounts" was when monthly payments were only offered to So Cal residents vs. the WDW program where monthly payments were offered for all FL residents. Also, will making the payment program state-wide even effect the number of crowds?

Curious, very curious....
    I think it's kind of like the gym. they keep selling memberships but the place stays pretty consistent as far as number of people working out at certain times. Although I will admit I would rather go to DL than the gym anyday!
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

So Cal residents get lower priced APs and can go more often since they`re closer, where`s the incentive for the rest of us? It`s still $499 for Premium AP. How about free gas?

• Traveler to the south

Just ordered mine...WAHOOOOOO!!!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Quote Originally Posted by Jerryp49 View Post
    So Cal residents get lower priced APs and can go more often since they`re closer, where`s the incentive for the rest of us? It`s still $499 for Premium AP. How about free gas?
    I agree that it's unfair that socal residents are treated more special than other guests, soley by your mailing zip code.

The 3 day park hopper pass is approximately the same price as the lower tier Socal AP. And really, by getting a 3 day pass a socal resident can use it on ANY days they want, then on the last day convert it over to a Socal pass - basically getting the rest of the next 12 months for free. But for those that don't live in those "magic zip codes", it's a screw you attitude. It's just not right.

• Lurker

Hmm...the two lower tier APs are still labeled for SoCal, but they appear to be available to anyone living anywhere in California, based on the valid zip codes. Interesting...

Um, did the Deluxe annual passport go up in price? Its $379.00, was it $329.00 a few days ago?

•   

Yup, prices went up. Glad I was able to renew my premium ap at the lower price just a few weeks before this jump o.O

•   

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    I agree that it's unfair that socal residents are treated more special than other guests, soley by your mailing zip code.

The 3 day park hopper pass is approximately the same price as the lower tier Socal AP. And really, by getting a 3 day pass a socal resident can use it on ANY days they want, then on the last day convert it over to a Socal pass - basically getting the rest of the next 12 months for free. But for those that don't live in those "magic zip codes", it's a screw you attitude. It's just not right.
    Premium AP is the same for everyone, I know of no discount for SoCal vs anywhere else.

• Nor Cal AP'er

So I got a question+

Q-"Can I get an AP at the ticket booth and will i be able to use it that day?"

TIA
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!

• Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment 626 View Post
    So I got a question+

Q-"Can I get an AP at the ticket booth and will i be able to use it that day?"

TIA
    yup. you can even use it the first time on a block out day if you buy it on a block out day.
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Talking Re: Are Payment Plans For AP Now Available For Northern California?

I am from Sacramento which is in Northern California. I have an expired pass and it asked for my zip code and it accepted it for the monthly payment plan. So as of today the monthly payment plan is for all California residents!

So you should be happy when you get your annual pass and congratulations!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast